Project forums > Team Avalanche

[REL] High-Resolution World Maps

<< < (8/8)

drfeelgud88:
It's because he wants more feedback on it. Only a few people have tested it. He needs more people so that if he can decide whether to go ahead with a full release or not.

sl1982:

--- Quote from: V95 on 2009-11-18 16:55:11 ---
--- Quote from: sl1982 on 2009-11-17 19:45:04 ---Or you could just use the beta installer. So far it seems to be problem free

--- End quote ---

LOL. Seems like you're really 'heavily promoting' the installer huh? xD It's like often people (including me) enquire about how-to-fix-this-and-that and you would say 'just use the beta installer', kekes, I just find it funny, no offences, ^o^

--- End quote ---

I am not promoting anything. The installer seems to work better then people manually doing things. Feel free to not use the installer. It doesn't really matter to me. But if people want help with something they better give me more information than 'this doesnt work' or i am not going to be able to help them. For that matter from now on the releases are going to be in installer form so u might as well get used to it.

V95:
Yup I guess so :D

willis936:

--- Quote from: sl1982 on 2009-11-18 20:25:02 ---
--- Quote from: sl1982 on 2009-11-17 19:45:04 ---Or you could just use the beta installer. So far it seems to be problem free

--- End quote ---

LOL. Seems like you're really 'heavily promoting' the installer huh? xD It's like often people (including me) enquire about how-to-fix-this-and-that and you would say 'just use the beta installer', kekes, I just find it funny, no offences, ^o^

--- End quote ---

I am not promoting anything. The installer seems to work better then people manually doing things. Feel free to not use the installer. It doesn't really matter to me. But if people want help with something they better give me more information than 'this doesnt work' or i am not going to be able to help them. For that matter from now on the releases are going to be in installer form so u might as well get used to it.

--- End quote ---
You say it like it's a burden!

sl1982:

--- Quote from: willis936 on 2009-11-19 23:04:56 ---
--- Quote from: sl1982 on 2009-11-18 20:25:02 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
You say it like it's a burden!

--- End quote ---

Like what is a burden?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version