Author Topic: Kingdom hearts Question (Squaresoft)  (Read 4587 times)

Nanaki

• View Profile
Kingdom hearts Question (Squaresoft)
« on: 2005-02-02 12:26:59 »
this kind of goes in the general forum as its sort of square related.

after you delete malificent (Dragon) and escape from hollow bastion with Kiari.

which zone do you go to next ?, tried never land, got thrashed- less than 1 min-  can anyone tell me where to go ? :x

Nanaki ^_^

Synergy Blades

« Reply #1 on: 2005-02-02 13:06:45 »
No, but could you change your avatar? I'm getting a username/password dialog box on viewing the page, stemming from your avatar pic.

Jedimark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005-02-02 13:26:44 »
Yup me 2,

"You are receiving this message because a part of this website is illegally using my bandwidth. Please contact the administrator so this can be corrected! Once the hotlinked image is removed, this message will go away."

DarkestDream

• View Profile
Re: Kingdom hearts Question (Squaresoft)
« Reply #3 on: 2005-02-02 14:12:18 »
Quote from: Nanaki
this kind of goes in the general forum as its sort of square related.

after you delete malificent (Dragon) and escape from hollow bastion with Kiari.

which zone do you go to next ?, tried never land, got thrashed- less than 1 min-  can anyone tell me where to go ? :x

Nanaki ^_^

im trying to remember which to go, did you went back to Town?? that right, you have to go to town, so chip and Dale can upgrade your ship navg to go to Gate of something

Nanaki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005-02-03 12:31:58 »
Quote from: Synergy Blades
No, but could you change your avatar? I'm getting a username/password dialog box on viewing the page, stemming from your avatar pic.

Done  :z  sorry about that my friend decided to 'upgrade' my avatar iv'e erased all the information she had about me from her email account inc passwords (dunno how she got them)
it did make an ok avatar though... but i prefer my nickname showing / the Yuffie pic. <i have gotta get better allies>

DarkestDream... i think it could be arabia (BIG scarab thing) has 3 bars not 5 ?? still dont know

Nanaki ^_^
(Happy Birthday to Me!)

Jedimark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005-02-03 12:50:23 »
Happy Birthday, how old? Doing anything special?

Nanaki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005-02-03 12:56:31 »
he he
Only 15 how the years roll by
um well remember my bf i mentioned a while ago... last night he gave he the cutest ornament sp my bad
tonight my dad is taking me bowling  :D
thanks for asking.

Nanaki ^_^

DarkestDream

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005-02-03 13:36:27 »
Quote from: Nanaki
Quote from: Synergy Blades

Done  :z  sorry about that my friend decided to 'upgrade' my avatar iv'e erased all the information she had about me from her email account inc passwords (dunno how she got them)
it did make an ok avatar though... but i prefer my nickname showing / the Yuffie pic. <i have gotta get better allies>

DarkestDream... i think it could be arabia (BIG scarab thing) has 3 bars not 5 ?? still dont know

Nanaki ^_^
(Happy Birthday to Me!)

Tut King. i think. but that a optional boss. you dont need to attack it to get to gate of something.... now i just ofund out it End of the World, you need to go to Traverse Town . Then you shop navig should be add. on the town, there is a new world "End of the World" .... ahhh you can take look at this faqs. it useful guide, it will help you. http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_d.txt

Nanaki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005-02-04 10:13:07 »
oh thanks
Clicks on link

This is a message from the NetPilot.
You are not allowed to access that page because it is in the blacklist.
Access to URL http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_d.txt denied for user anonymous

damn! checking it at weekend Cheers

Nanaki ^_^

DarkestDream

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005-02-04 13:32:31 »
uhhh i suggest you get take out your ip adress out of this forum or someone will use it.

and i got the same problem, and it is strange, then use this link, http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/516587.html

it a list of guide and more info about things, just click on the first FAQs then you will be fine

J*** H*******

« Reply #10 on: 2005-02-04 14:02:25 »
Jedimark

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005-02-04 16:44:01 »
Though I would have thought that gamefaqs.com would be picking up your WAN IP address rather than your internal LAN IP. Strange...

DarkestDream

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005-02-04 19:10:35 »
Quote from: Jedimark
Though I would have thought that gamefaqs.com would be picking up your WAN IP address rather than your internal LAN IP. Strange...

that is the first i got a error from GameFAQs. many dont have problem viewing the faqs in GameFAQs, so this is the first time. you right, it is strange

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #13 on: 2005-02-13 20:17:22 »
yay im not the youngeest here anymore 0.o