Final Fantasy 8 > FF8 Tools

[PC] Import/export sounds - FF8Audio (1.1)

<< < (2/6) > >>

Kaldarasha:
This is what I get when using the bat file and then clicking on load FMT.

If you don't mind I could send you the files. It's not urgent but your program looks very neat and I would like to use it for 7 too.

Shard:
I have the files on my laptop. The line that threw the error has to do with loading the sound file itself from the dat, which means one of the audio files (or both) are slightly different than FF8's files.

When I have some time, I'll try to make it compatible with FF7.

Shard:
I've been reading that FF7 only has a 750 sound effect limit. Is there a reason for this?

And if I may ask, what's so difficult about Cosmo? (I've never used it, so I don't know).

One last thing: What's the Sound ID base in FF7? In FF8 it's 7850. I'd assume it's much lower in FF7.

Seraphim87:
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15527.0

Hey Mr. Shard and co.  I'm not entirely certain if the board permits private messaging but, in any case, just wanted to submit this to your attention.  If you or anyone else is interested in doing improvements to FF8's SFX then please feel free to come by this topic, thanks! :)

Shard:
You probably didn't notice that I already posted in your thread and linked you here (along with someone else) :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version