Final Fantasy 8 > FF8 Tools

[PSX/PC] kernel.bin data editor - Doomtrain (v1.0.1)

<< < (3/20) > >>

alexfilth:
I didn't test it but maybe you could get around this by simply editing rough divide to be lion heart but you'll lose rough divide this way.

miruss89:

--- Quote from: alexfilth on 2016-08-13 16:02:20 ---I didn't test it but maybe you could get around this by simply editing rough divide to be lion heart but you'll lose rough divide this way.

--- End quote ---

Already tried it. But animation for Lion Heart finisher is kinda little off. Dont know what happen though. But i tried change the Doom commands to become Lion Heart and it works flawlessly but not for Rough Divide, Fated Circle and Blasting Zone.

JWP:
What do you mean by "a little off"? Do you mean the camera animation, the character animation or the damage animation?

Maki:

--- Quote from: Kefka on 2016-08-13 07:17:03 ---My next question is, will it be possible in future versions to edit the names and descriptions of items/magics/abilities? Because I've just changed the % boost of the various stat-increasing abilities, but if their names and descriptions still display the standard 20%, 40% etc, that'll be confusing.

--- End quote ---

Reading names and descriptions was already implemented, but it got later commented out due to the way the program is made. In order to introduce the name and description editor we would have to work out new parsing system for magic (so the magic list gets updated with the real names, not hardcoded ones) and whole system for moving offsets to text section. There is working tool for that already here on Qhimm, so we decided to leave this feature and have it commented for proof-of-concept.

Tips for uncommenting:
e.g. to get the spell name you have to uncomment line 3523, 3524 and 239 in KernelWorker.cs and you'll get currently selected spell name in MagicData.OffsetSpellName (string). 

--- Quote from: miruss89 on 2016-08-13 15:42:30 ---greatest rpg of all time

--- End quote ---
Amen.

miruss89:

--- Quote from: JWP on 2016-08-13 17:35:54 ---What do you mean by "a little off"? Do you mean the camera animation, the character animation or the damage animation?

--- End quote ---

The finisher animations. i edited the rough divide to becaome Lion heart, whenever the renzokuken finisher prompt to be rough divide,  squall attack with lion heart but at the end of the finisher he just attacking empty spaces. The enemy is disappeared from the finisher sequence.

Sorry for my bad english

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version