Author Topic: The APZ Cloud Project!!!!  (Read 269286 times)

koral

The APZ Cloud Project!!!!
« Reply #175 on: 2009-02-14 09:37:20 »
wow, thankyou for this Cloud, its super cool! :-D

birdparade

« Reply #176 on: 2009-02-14 16:41:44 »
awesome.  :mrgreen:

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #177 on: 2009-02-15 21:44:50 »
Hey, apz freak, is it possible to get the undivided version of the model in a normal file format? Myself and i'm sure a lot of other people would like to mess around with it for fun. The Divided version's no fun, and it looks weird when animating it xD
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x74/beefpwnage/lolcloud.png
That would actually look epic if it wasnt all cut up, lol.
anyway, up to you Apz, but it'd be awesome if we could have the model :D

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2009-02-17 02:57:12 »

But before I potentially offend some people, let me just say....

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, it's all for you guys. Why even do it in the first place if nobody gave a sh*t? Thanks guys! You're the reason I did this! :wink:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for being interested, but sorry. I will NOT release the undivided Cloud. :-( Sorry for being a d**k about that.

The reason why is because it'll make it THAT much easier for people to steal it, modify it, and release it as their own. It happens all the time! Maybe not on this board, but being a trained artist and being taught by professionals in the field, you kinda pickup that instinct.

It's not that I demonize anybody who does that. You're no different than I!  :wink: But really.. Alls I'm trying to say is, that if you're determined enough, you can build your own. There's allot of learning that you need to do, but it CAN be done. See, I did it! :-) If you can get my model into your own 3D modeler program of choice, I encourage you to use it as a template to build your own creations. Learn from it, the techniques the way it's put together. I learned from the Kingdom Hearts models, and that's what I used to help me build my model!

If that makes me a d**k, I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better I've done my fair share of asking THE EXACT SAME THING before (Non FFVII related) So it's not that I'm some stuck up artist who thinks my farts don't stink :-P I just wanted something, so in order to get it, I learned how to do it myself. It's that simple. Just a regular guy! :-)

----------------------------

On another note NeoCloudstrife. It's kinda funny you posted that picture. I've been slacking to rig my Cloud to makes those exact same poses  :roll: But what I'm doing is repainting the textures so that there's less painted on shadow. That way I can use the shadow of the model and have it look more dynamic. Then I have to character rig Cloud (I'm the opposite of an expert on that!) But I want to make awesome pictures like my KH ripped Cloud, but even better now that I have some more graphic design experience.

Incidentally, I find your picture intriguing because it shows me just how correct my hair model is, I didn't really pay that much attention when making it, I spent more time just putting it together than making it look right!

(Yes that's me on the left! I'm not that short, that guy's just 6'4)
« Last Edit: 2009-02-17 03:04:03 by apz freak »

dark angel

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2009-02-19 01:14:41 »
how is he going to turn into shadow cloud limit break???

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #180 on: 2009-02-19 02:01:33 »
Like I said, all I know how to do is to switch the models out. That's it! If one of you can figure out a way to do that, go ahead! :-)

dark angel

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2009-02-23 23:27:34 »
u should get a team r something to help u out

Jamers

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2009-02-26 02:28:19 »
Great work! I'm using your model in my current game, and I like it a lot. The detail on the Buster Sword is particularly nice.

Nexus

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2009-03-06 18:17:33 »
Salut   je sai pa si  une p perssone va mcomprendre lol mais bon jdemande quan meme ou telecharger lgp tools vu ke jai vu ki  faler     lgp tools pour le mod clad (ps3)

Nexus

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2009-03-06 18:28:36 »
Where to dowlnoad  lGP TOOLS? :?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2009-03-06 18:52:04 »
On peut les telecharger ici.

Nexus

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2009-03-06 19:01:27 »
Merci beaucoup je vai voir^^

Nexus

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2009-03-06 19:04:09 »
Sa me demande de telecharger ficedulla.ddl ou pourai-je le telecharger?

Nexus

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2009-03-06 19:07:18 »
Where to dowlnoad ficedula.ddl?

Desoler   je n'avai pas vu qu'il y avait ''modify''
« Last Edit: 2009-03-06 19:12:00 by Nexus »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2009-03-06 19:08:09 »
Ici. Il y a des autres programmes de Ficedula a son site web:

http://www.sylphds.net/f2k3/index.html

Et utilisez le bouton "modify" au lieu de faire des posts consecutives, s'il vous plait.
« Last Edit: 2009-03-06 19:10:39 by Leighos Kudistos Megistos »

Nexus

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2009-03-06 19:27:28 »
Je ne parle pas   beaucoup anglais, jai reussis à telecharger ficedula et LPG TOOLS mais le ''Readme'' du mod clad ps3 ''apzcloud""  jai un peu de mal à comprendre =/

Une perssone  pourai m'aider?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2009-03-06 19:33:04 »
Je ne parle pas beaucoup Francais, mais peut-etre je vous peux aider  :-P

Est-que vous ne pouvez pas compredre le readme des lgp tools ou le readme d'Apz Cloud porject?

Nexus

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2009-03-06 19:33:35 »
I don't  understand readme  Apzcloud ^^

*(1) Make sure to download LPG Tools!!! Open battle.lpg and dump the contents into a temporary separate folder. Let's call it the "Battle Contents" folder.

*(2) Copy the APZ Cloud files from this download and paste them into the "Battle Contents" folder. Let the files overwrite.

*(3) Use LPG Tool's 'Create' function and select the "Battle Contents" folder you extracted earlier. This will create a new .LPG archive. Name the new LPG 'battle.lpg'

*(4) Make sure the original battle.lpg is backed up, and copy the new battle.lpg over the previous one in the 'Final Fantasy VII/Data/Battle' folder.

*(5)Make a sandwhich and enjoy!

Traduction?lol
« Last Edit: 2009-03-06 19:47:46 by Nexus »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2009-03-06 19:52:06 »
I see. I'll try to translate the "how to install" part into (very bad) French. Perhaps it will be harder to understand than the English  :-P

If there are any native French speakers, perhaps they could help?

*(1) Telecharger lgp tools. Utilisez les LGP tools pour ouvrir "battle.lgp" et mettez les contenus dans un autre dossier qu'on peut appeler "battle contents".

*(2) Copiez les APZ Cloud fichiers et les mettez dans le dossier "battle contents".

*(3) Utilisez la fonction "create" des LGP tools, selectionnez la dossier "battle contents". Ce va creer un nouveu .lgp fichier, qu'on doit appeler battle.lgp.

*(4) On doit creeer une sauvegarde de l'original fichier battle.lgp, et copiez le nouveau fichier battle.lgp dans le dossier 'Final Fantasy VII/Data/Battle'.

*(5) On doit faire un sandwich, et s'amuser!

Nexus

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2009-03-06 20:03:25 »
J"ai essayer mais quan un combat se lance lecran res te noir sa fai un message d'erreur  :|

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: 2009-03-06 20:14:49 »
Qu'est-ce que c'est la taille du fichier battle.lgp dans la "Final Fantasy VII/Data/Battle"?

Elle devrait etre environ 63MB.

Nexus

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2009-03-06 20:16:46 »
Aten tien  mon  msn => [email protected]

sa  ira plu vite pour parler^^

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 2009-03-06 20:19:51 »
Malheureusment je n'ai pas MSN  :oops:

Et parce que le Francais n'est pas ma langue maternelle, je ne peux pas parler tres vitement.  :-P

Nexus

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 2009-03-06 20:26:42 »
le dossier fai une taille de 60 867 ko =/

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2009-03-06 20:38:24 »
Alors, mon unmodifié fichier c'est 60MB, donc je pense que vous avez tout copié.

Hmm, je ne sais pas la cause de la probleme, desolé.  :oops:

Est-ce que vous avez copié seulment les fichiers dans la dossier "APZ cloud" qui est dans le plus grand fichier "apz cloud"? Il doit qu'on copier seulment ceux fichers pour mettre dans le fichier .lgp

Je ne vois pas d'autre raison pour votre probleme.