Final Fantasy 8 > Releases

[REL] FF8Launcher 1.4

<< < (2/29) > >>

Kranmer:
great work Phun. i just had a look at this and its great. but i needed the geforce version so i looked at your code and found the same points (i mean they are at different addresses but its the same part of the code) on the geforce EXE and it seems to work alright (i havent tested it fully yet but i quickly ran it and it seems to work). Also i think i will make a loader for this since i dislike patching my EXE (for my personal use i am already making one but dont worry i wont release it publicly)

Masa-Buster:
I'm gonna see if I can make a video of Squall doing max damage per hit with Lion Heart! And on guess who!? OMEGA WEPOEN MMWHAA!!!
 Must find totally awsome save file....

Xelane:
I wanna see that. (cloud would still totally own squall tho :evil: :-D :-D :evil:)

Phun:
If anyone cares to upload the NVIDIA GeForce client I'll be more than happy to add it.

Masa-Buster:

--- Quote from: Xelane on 2009-07-28 00:40:32 ---I wanna see that. (cloud would still totally own squall tho :evil: :-D :-D :evil:)

--- End quote ---

Squall would look at Clouds hair and be like "Man, why didn't square give me spiky hair a materia holes......

One thing I would love to see is a Cloud model instead of Squall, and a Buster Sword/Ultima Wep instead of his normal gunblade/lion heart.

Edit: Anybody know what the name of the program is to take videos? I forgot the name  :-(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version