Author Topic: Final Fantasy VIII Rinoa cosplay!!!  (Read 28771 times)

Snake

• Final Fantasy XIII-Sure she's pretty!!!
    • View Profile
    • http://snakecy.t35.com
Re: Final Fantasy VIII Rinoa cosplay!!!
« Reply #25 on: 2006-07-20 18:30:23 »
But she could and must make a way to contact her. She could change her life...

Cyberman

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006-07-20 18:47:11 »
Why must?
This is why a few people were creeped out about your asking to begin with.
Yes she could, for the worse likely, she has her own life and she chooses how she wishes to live it, other people's desires aren't a part of this.

Cyb

APOSEIGd15

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006-07-21 00:03:25 »
If I were her, I wouldn't spend time reading e-mails from people attracted to me solely because they have seen pictures of me. 
And also, what makes you different from the many other fans trying to reach her?  She can't just make a way to contact you, as opposed to many others.

MagiMaster

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006-07-21 00:19:15 »

"But she could and must make a way to contact her.  That way obessed fans could drive her to insanity and give her mail that may include threats if she won't respond.  That way she could be accosted by everyone who became infatuated with her because they saw a picture of her.  That way she could be told how much people like her for her body instead of her personality, although that may not bother her, seeing as how she is a model.  Yes siree, she could change her life..."

Snake

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006-07-22 08:57:14 »
................................ :-(  :|

Emerald Weapon

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006-07-22 10:59:41 »
So then. Let's cut to the chase.

1. Girl lives in Japan/China, you live in Cyprus.
2. You do not know girl, she does not know you.
3. She has probably got a boyfriend already. Or maybe a girlfriend, you wouldn't know.
4. Do you speak Japanese? Or Chinese?
5. You are probably the only fan she has.......right?

So, let's put all these into the Love-Calculator.

*Enter Values* *Success* *Processing*

ZING!

Answer: The chance that you will ever meet this girl, get to know her and become her boyfriend matches 0.0001%.
Explanation: No, it's never going to happen. Just not. Never ever. That means not now, not tomorrow, not in 10 years. Not untill the Apocalypse.

I do have to point out two things though. It's good to have dreams, as long a you do not become obsessed with them.
And as for her, if she didn't want to become famous and known all over tha Intahweb, she shouldn't have started to cosplay in the first time. And be as good at it as she is.

Az

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006-07-23 13:18:50 »
So then. Let's cut to the chase.

3. She has probably got a boyfriend already. Or maybe a girlfriend, you wouldn't know.

ZING!

Answer: The chance that you will ever meet this girl, get to know her and become her boyfriend matches 0.0001%.
Explanation: No, it's never going to happen. Just not. Never ever. That means not now, not tomorrow, not in 10 years. Not untill the Apocalypse.

I do have to point out two things though. It's good to have dreams, as long a you do not become obsessed with them.
And as for her, if she didn't want to become famous and known all over tha Intahweb, she shouldn't have started to cosplay in the first time. And be as good at it as she is.

Haha, Indeed, my friend.
There is no chance it is ever going to happen.

spyrojyros_tail

« Reply #32 on: 2006-07-23 14:20:01 »
Ouch!! Only a true friend can be that brutally honest... Look man, she is really pretty and everything but you have to wake up and smell the coffee. This whole thing of the guy going to extreme lengths to get a girl only works in hollywood, and we have seen it so many times in the movies we think that maybe, just maybe you could do it, but the harsh reality of the situation is that it never will. I would say that you shouldnt go nuts over this girl, you probably will miss a really cool girl that is staring you in the face because of it.

She is super pretty tho....  :wink:

Snake

• View Profile
Read!!!
« Reply #33 on: 2006-07-23 19:38:16 »
It's not too far.................Take a plane and you will be in Japan in 8 hours............And she is Japanese.

That doesn't mean that I can't get to know her...

??? no comment :-D

Chinese? I don't think so. Japanese? I'm learning them. Kon' nichi ha. Watashi wa KaZuyA desu.

Wrong...I am more than a fan......

ZING!
Didn't you get an error message? :lol:

There is a possibility.............

The Apocalypse is near....

Believe and try, and the dreams come true...

Cosplay is in Japan around 22 years. Over 50,000 people are cosplaying in Japan. Also if she wanted to be famous she would gave details, and built her own public gallery.

Haha, Indeed, my friend.
Never know what's going to happen, because every hour, every minute, every second, every thought, i make dicisions. I make my past, my present, and my future.

Look man, she is really pretty and everything but you have to wake up and smell the coffee.
In fact she is and not very pretty. Take a look at this:

You will never believe it, but is true. I believe that anyone can be beautiful physically and mentally if he/she try. Besides i have all her pics(that you can find on the net, around 400) and i know...

This whole thing of the guy going to extreme lengths to get a girl only works in hollywood, and we have seen it so many times in the movies we think that maybe, just maybe you could do it, but the harsh reality of the situation is that it never will.
You think that only these things happen in Hollywood, but you don't know how far I can go. Not even your greatest imagination. Neither in the Final Final Fantasy XXI.

I would say that you shouldnt go nuts over this girl, you probably will miss a really cool girl that is staring you in the face because of it.
I didn't understand very well the last sentence, so i will not comment.

----------???General meaning???----------
I am determined to do it.

Thz,
KaZuyA

Synergy Blades

« Reply #34 on: 2006-07-23 20:49:04 »
Seriously, it's time to turn off the computer, step outside and get some fresh air. You sound obsessed and your words are disturbing. Time to get out in your area and find girls both your own age and who you can, you know, actually meet.

It's fine having fantasies but clearly you've gone way overboard into thinking you have a chance. You don't.

APOSEIGd15

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006-07-23 22:33:45 »
I would say that you shouldnt go nuts over this girl, you probably will miss a really cool girl that is staring you in the face because of it.

Well, you yourself said that any girl can be both physically and mentally beautiful if they tried.  Go find a more accessible girl and try to understand her.

Emerald Weapon

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2006-07-23 22:52:47 »
Meh, let me add something to my previous post.

Okay, so like I said before it's good to have dreams. It's a wonderful thing really, without dreams there's a whole lot less to live for. And dreams can create and maintain a state of mind similiar to joy/happiness/fun etc. So, there's nothing wrong with liking this girl, thinking she's cute, imagining what it would be like to meet her and so on. If anyone of you has seen the TVseries Veronica Mars, I'd love to meet her. (Kristen Bell that is...)

Even love her.

That is, as long as you realize the truth of the situation, and face the facts. With facts meaning the things I pointed out among other things. Like Synergy Blades said, you need to go outside and meet girls from where you live. There are more than enough out there.

It's not too far.................Take a plane and you will be in Japan in 8 hours............And she is Japanese.

Ticketprice? Money? Expensive? 15?

That doesn't mean that I can't get to know her...

True. Chances are still 0 though. There's a chance I'll meet Kristen Bell someday. It's not going to happen.

Chinese? I don't think so. Japanese? I'm learning them. Kon' nichi ha. Watashi wa KaZuyA desu.

Well, good. Japanese is after all one of the easiest languages around.

That's not what I meant. I meant she may have 10.000 other fans just like you. Willing to fight them all?

Haha, Indeed, my friend.

Glad that you agree.

Never know what's going to happen, because every hour, every minute, every second, every thought, i make dicisions. I make my past, my present, and my future.

Very poetic. Newsflash: Doesn't change the situation.

You think that only these things happen in Hollywood, but you don't know how far I can go. Not even your greatest imagination. Neither in the Final Final Fantasy XXI.

Now you're sounding truly obsessed. I do not want to have to imagine, because you're not going to. These things DO only happen in Hollywood.

He means that maybe the cute girl in your street is silently in love with you, but you haven't noticed because you only think of Miss. Cosplay.

And I'm determined you will not.

I hope you understand what we are trying to say. Even though my tone might have been a bit harsh, it's for your own good really. Obsessions have led to far worse things than a broken heart. A broken skull for example.

So here's a little to-do-list:

1. Stop thinking about her in the way that you currently do. See her as a cute girl on the internet, not someone you'll ever meet in real life. Or fall in love with for that matter.
2. Start going out and meet girls in your neighbourhood. At school, after school were-ever.
3. Dream on. And at the same time realize you are dreaming.

Oh, and one more thing. A question for you:

What do you think she would think if she ever read this? Or met you somewhere? Ever considered her feelings?

MagiMaster

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2006-07-24 03:06:00 »
1. Stop thinking about her in the way that you currently do. See her as a cute girl on the internet, not someone you'll ever meet in real life. Or fall in love with for that matter.
2. Start going out and meet girls in your neighbourhood. At school, after school were-ever.

What do you think she would think if she ever read this? Or met you somewhere? Ever considered her feelings?

Look.  By the last pic of her displayed, it's pretty obvious she's trying to invoke strong feelings in people.  Feelings perhaps more akin to lust and infatuation, as displayed here, than love.

Try dating.

Yes.  Not cyberdating, real dating.  Not at a chat room, at a restaraunt.  That is, if you are really looking for a girl to marry.  I don't think that's the case.  But if you really are looking for a wife to love, meet real people, not online entities that you've never seen in the flesh.

Really, I'm asking, in this case:  "What's love got to do with it?"

Snake

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006-07-24 03:15:29 »
It won't bother me to comment all your answers, but then it will never end.
Let's see...
That is, as long as you realize the truth of the situation, and face the facts. With facts meaning the things I pointed out among other things. Like Synergy Blades said, you need to go outside and meet girls from where you live. There are more than enough out there.
Who said that i am not going out. Think that am a computer-stupit boy? Of course i am going out, i date with girls in my country
but i don't really like them. Thats why i am more delighted with Japanese girls. Also i will explain more below.

Since from kid i work on technology-stuff, coz my father is an electrical engineer, I like to built up things and, generally to like and be IN technology. And since Japan is the mother of technology it started to "pull" me near her. All started when i saw for the first time Rurouni Kenshin. Firstly i liked very much all the stuff about samurai's and katana's blades. Specially katanas coz i want to buy one :lol:. After that i discover manga and anime and liked them very much. But the best thing i discovered that time was Final Fantasy game series. Since am a Mgs(Metal Gear Solid) fan, when i found out Final Fantasy, i liked how these games are made up: Starting with sketches and built up a game. Also the story of the games: Many Fantasy(for final fantasy),
and fantasy and reality (for mgs). Metal Gear Rex was based on real facts and mechanical, and practical knowledge.
Final Fantasy story: FFVIII and FFX, FFX-2. The love scenario is the best. I love it. Yuna-Tidus, Squall-Rinoa :-D Shuyin-Lenne :lol:
Final Fantasy and made me also found Japanese music, and know i love it. Coz i step out my point, lets continue....
Then one day, i discover a pic of a girl cosplayed rinoa in a turkish ff fan site. That girl was so cute and made me to find more about her. I mailed the admin but he couldn't remember where it found it. Then i didn't give it up, and continue the looking. And that bring us here liking the Japanese culture and life. That gave me the enthusiasm so the last two months I came up with a decision: GO and Work and Live in Japan.

That's not explaining all, because is not the full story. I wrote it quickly so sry about the chronological muss of the story

Well, good. Japanese is after all one of the easiest languages around.

Learn Greek first.(for me it's easy, not greek, japanese :lol:)

That's not what I meant. I meant she may have 10.000 other fans just like you. Willing to fight them all?
Yes, sirrrrr.

Haha, Indeed, my friend.
Glad that you agree.
The universe against me...... 8-)

Very poetic. Newsflash: Doesn't change the situation.
At least haves a meaning.

Now you're sounding truly obsessed. I do not want to have to imagine, because you're not going to. These things DO only happen in Hollywood.
Why are you so negative? Tell me Bill Gates and Microsoft, are a Hollywood movie?

And I'm determined you will not.
Think so...

I hope you understand what we are trying to say. Even though my tone might have been a bit harsh, it's for your own good really. Obsessions have led to far worse things than a broken heart. A broken skull for example.

So here's a little to-do-list:

Answers:
1. I already answered this one
2. I was and i am going out.
3. My beleve is far than a dream, is reality.

If she reads this I don't know how she will react, coz firstly I'm not her, secondly i don't know how she will take this, and thirdly
I don't know how she is feeling about complaining about her. As for ever meet her somewhere, i don't think that she will throw me a "rock", i think that she will respect me. 

zero88

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006-07-24 03:54:44 »
(...)At least haves a meaning.

That is quite the point aside. It may have meaning to you, but the meaning is totally irrelevant to this discussion. Why did you post that, anyway? You're not special; everyone makes decisions every breathing second of their life. You're no more likely to meet this girl than I am, and I'll admit, she's hot. But I'm nowhere near obsessed with her; let alone "in love" with her and I'm certainly not intent on meeting this girl on purpose.

You're like an immature teenager (which, I guess you are; you're only 15). You think that good-looking pictures of a girl dressed up as your favorite fantasy characters equates to love. It doesn't. They have a word for what you're feeling: infatuation. Teenagers are greedy, immature, and, quite frankly, stupid. Teenagers don't have the capacity to truly love, not the kind of love you're professing. I don't care what some science states, or anything like that. True love isn't a feeling, it's a state of mind, which even science can't mimic that (yet).

You think this girl will be some love story between you two. It doesn't happen that way. If you get the chance, watch the movie "Last Action Hero". It's about a kid who brings his favorite action hero to life but the action hero, having always performed Hollywood movies, isn't used to losing or not having something go the right way. But it happens. You'll meet this girl, she'll give you a smile or two out of courtesy, and then that's it. And then, 24 hours later, you'll be sitting in a jail cell for stalking this girl. She won't think like you; you won't be Squall and Rinoa, that much I can assure you.

Why are you so negative? Tell me Bill Gates and Microsoft, are a Hollywood movie?

So you think Bill Gates's success story with Microsoft can somehow compare to this? Bill Gates invented revolutionary software; in his day and age, such a feat was attainable because no one had done it before. How many other people do you think have done (or attempted to do) you what you have done? I'd be willing to bet some other creep is sitting in jail because of stalking her. But I hold out hope for you; you're only young and I always give people the benefit of a doubt. This is a phase that you'll soon grow out of, hopefully. That, or you'll lead a sick life.

If she reads this I don't know how she will react, coz firstly I'm not her, secondly i don't know how she will take this, and thirdly
I don't know how she is feeling about complaining about her. As for ever meet her somewhere, i don't think that she will throw me a "rock", i think that she will respect me. 

And you just sealed your fate in this matter. You know nothing of her. She's attractive. Love can never, ever be built upon physical attraction, because believe me, I've dated many a women on the basis of attraction. And that kind of "love" dies down. Very quickly. After you realize that everyone is the same on the inside, the outside no longer matters; thus, don't waste your time with someone who lives eight hours away and will likely never waste her time to entertain an audience such as yourself. Even if you are attracted only to Japanese women (I don't want to be stereotypical here, but put a Japanese person next to another Asian person from another country and I can't tell the difference), then go after the attractive but casual Japanese lady. You stand a chance on that level.

EDIT: Fixed some grammatical errors.

APOSEIGd15

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2006-07-24 06:02:56 »
Even if you get to Japan, you won't be able to find her to get anything started, unless you do either of two things:
1) Get more information
2) Go to every single location where cosplaying might occur

It seems that you are very interested in her, and probably have spent much time looking, but it's clear that this information is not around.  I think that it is safe to say that, after one more week of searching with no results, you will probably never find more information about her over the internet.

Going to Japan and going to every single event can probably be very expensive and will take much of your time, and that's assuming she still does what she does.

And if you actually have that kind of money or time, I'm thinking you might be a bit old for her.  Though this may be absolutely no problem for you, she may not find interest in the age difference.

Plus, there's still no guarantee that she shares more in common with you than just cosplaying.

edit: Should this not be in the "completely unrelated" forum?
« Last Edit: 2006-07-24 06:14:55 by APOSEIGd15 »

spyrojyros_tail

« Reply #41 on: 2006-07-24 17:52:59 »
I would understand if you had met this girl before and had a great night with her and everything clicked, but then she moved away. But this whole thing of going to meet some random girl you seen on the internet it crazy. What your falling in love with is your own imagination... you think that this girl is perfect, and you probably think that she will be so so nice to you, when there is a possibillity that this girl may be a complete airhead and spoilt, models tend to be. This is not such a crazy idea either, your body will react the same to something you imagine or to something real (increased heart rate, endorphins, sweat, anxiousness, joy). So you may be feeling great! But realise that the feeling is just just hollow (and it can be much greater with an actual person, not a picture in your head). You know nothing about the girl, and your idea of what she is like in real life will be seriously different if you ever get to meet her (have you ever heard of the expression "never meet your heros"? thats cuz you build them up in your own mind to something that they really are not)

However if you insist on staying infatuated my advice to you would be to do something constructive with all the energy you have there...  so... set up a fan site. And make it the best damn site ever, its the only feasible way of ever meeting her. If it gets big enough she might visit, but that is a big IF!!!! And if you get tired of her, at least you learned a computer language  :lol:

Emerald Weapon

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2006-07-24 20:31:01 »
Well, I think we all made our point, so let's no longer go on about it. It might start to / may have started to look like we're "attacking" or ridiculing him, when we're not.

@Snake: You probably understand what we are trying to say. It's cool to dream, and you could have picked a far worse something to dream about. (So maybe the idea of a fan-site isn't that bad.)
I just hope you take time to think over any decision you make, to avoid it becoming rash ones. And there's plenty of time left to think everything over.

For now, well let's just say I'm off watching another Veronica Mars episode.  :wink:

Snake

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2006-07-25 20:24:52 »
I think this topic has gone to far. I read all your posts, understand them, and respect them, so now i'm trying to find out a way, in my life. I always believed and still believe that only when i find true love, true happiness will come to my life. I could reply to all of you, and be selfish, but I tried to "review" myself. Trying to find love in some "illusions" that can drive you to destruction or happiness, is not love. I left myself alone walking into chaos. In this way i don't choose my life. I am leaving it in the wheel of luck. Love will never come to me, because love must be build. From now on i'll try to be trying more.
Thanks all of you!!!

ShinSR71

« Reply #44 on: 2006-07-25 21:18:25 »
I do have to say, you have a good taste  :wink:

Sarah

« Reply #45 on: 2006-07-29 14:36:29 »
Snake, take this advice from me - be careful.

If you rush into this blindly you will only get hurt. There is no denying your feelings toward this person, but try to find the source of your affections. Upon first gazing at the photo of this Rinoa look-a-like, you probably thought to yourself, "How beautiful". You wanted to get to know more about her. But what lured you to her in the first place? Her likeness of a video game character you are fond of? The as of yet to be determined "personality". Admit it, it was the looks.

Do you expect her to act in character if you meet her? Should she smile whistfully while gazing at the stars and dance impeciablly? No doubt she hits the mark on all of the things you look for in a woman, but are you hers? Did you think for one second that you might not be the Prince Charming she has been looking for? What if you aren't even the right sex? You know nothing of this woman. You found your therories based on "what if's?" and "possiblies"...but no predetermined knowledge.

My purpose is not to deter you from meeting this dream woman of yours...only to try to get to know her at a safer distance before making such life altering decisions. This way you can find out if you are her type, and if she wants or needs a realtionship with you.

Also, regardless of the outcome of the "meeting", will you have a reliable income, stable housing, or any other means of providing for yourself? Worry about these things before you decide on the wedding date.

Life happens while we are busy making plans...

Az

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2006-07-30 00:55:41 »
Holy crap, this has gone way, WAY too far.
Come on, let's get back to reality. O.o

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #47 on: 2006-07-30 10:11:34 »
Besides, this girl is better

kini

• View Profile
    • open source web
« Reply #48 on: 2006-07-30 16:11:16 »