Author Topic: Final Fantasy 7 : Halo Edition  (Read 5076 times)

ModHelp

• WAKKA
    • View Profile
Final Fantasy 7 : Halo Edition
« on: 2008-10-10 19:17:03 »
cmon people i need help with this i posted it befor..100 views...5 replies...

i need help with icons
cutscenes
models
and alto of stuff!!@!@!!!

halo edition ff7 is a complete HALO EDITION  ex. cloud will be mastercheif. :) lol

but i need help pm me or reply saying if you can help

Krigo

Re: Final Fantasy 7 : Halo Edition
« Reply #1 on: 2008-10-10 22:32:07 »
You can't just force everyone to do something for you, you won't get anything in life if you force people to do everything. Stop being lazy and do it yourself! :P

GrammerNatzi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-10-10 23:02:16 »
By his writing, he doesn't seem like the kind of person I'd recommend to modify any game. Modifying a game takes a mind with an IQ 100 or higher, and the fact that he wants people to help him out with everything states that he can't do it himself.

Also, Halo? Why does he want to switch the characters to be halo characters and crap?

Krigo

« Reply #3 on: 2008-10-10 23:10:37 »
I really hope he also knows how much effort has to be put into this, skeletons, models and you have to rig them with no knowledge at all. Out of all games, HALO?

kini

• View Profile
    • open source web
« Reply #4 on: 2008-10-11 08:25:07 »
award for worst mod ever goes too...

ModHelp

• WAKKA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008-10-11 17:33:27 »
cmon guys ur talkin bout me being rude..i just want some help i thought it was going to be a pretty cool mod but jeeze

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008-10-12 04:37:11 »
Okay well regardless of how unoriginal or lame others think your mod is, you can't keep posting over and over again creating different threads.  Just because others don't care about your mod, you can't keep breaking the forums rules.  There is a Qhimm Wiki that you should check out that describes the file formats and editing tools available.  The forum also has this amazing button that you could use.  Search a general topic you are inquiring about and it returns your search results.

Qhimm Wiki Main Page:
http://wiki.qhimm.com/Main_Page

Qhimm Customizing:
http://wiki.qhimm.com/FF7/Technical/Customising