Author Topic: No SFX  (Read 824 times)

AnonmousJ

• View Profile
No SFX
« on: 2021-12-15 08:49:51 »
Hi guys,

I have recently downloaded 7th Heaven to run mods in ff7. The mods I’m using are world textures, field models, battle models and world models by whim modding community and then tsunamis battle textures and spell textures along with tsunamods  enhanced stock ui.

When I start the game I get all the music but as soon as I’m in the title screen there is no SFX. I press new game and the music continues but again no SFX for the train seen on the battles. No SFX in the menus either.

I have searched online I can’t seem to fix it.

I have gone into game launcher and made sure that volume is turned up and that my speakers are correct. I have also gone into game driver advanced and tried both original audio and vgmstream neither gave me any join.

Even when I run the game through 7th heaven but choose without mods I still have no sound effects and only music.

If I choose to run the game through steam all is fine I have music and sound effects.

This is my first time modding or even using a forum so sorry for the long message.

Hope someone can help me out.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
Re: No SFX
« Reply #1 on: 2021-12-15 20:16:30 »
Inside your settings/game driver. Go to the advanced tab and change the SFX dropdown to "Originalaudio.dat".
That should do it for ya