Author Topic: Jessie Mod Compatibility  (Read 4107 times)

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Jessie Mod Compatibility
« on: 2020-02-11 10:51:13 »
Primarily affects NT, but will also affect any other mod altering the encounter table in Reactor #1.

This IRO corrects the issue by removing the encounter chunk that the Jessie mod doesn't need for anything: http://www.mediafire.com/file/825mu1w33g83ruh/Jessie_IRO_Compatability_Patched.iro/file

Alyza, would appreciate it if you could replace the one currently held in the catalog with this one because I keep getting bug reports about it and Grimmy handed his FinalMix+ project over to someone else so I'm assuming he's withdrawn from modding for the time being.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
Re: Jessie Mod Compatibility
« Reply #1 on: 2020-02-12 11:21:00 »
On topic, the issue with the avatar being wrong is due to them being the wrong format too.
I believe he uses tex files rather than PNG's and if both mods match then it will work.
That or everything needs to be tex. Probably the latter

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: 2020-02-13 00:29:20 »
Primarily affects NT, but will also affect any other mod altering the encounter table in Reactor #1.

This IRO corrects the issue by removing the encounter chunk that the Jessie mod doesn't need for anything: http://www.mediafire.com/file/825mu1w33g83ruh/Jessie_IRO_Compatability_Patched.iro/file

Alyza, would appreciate it if you could replace the one currently held in the catalog with this one because I keep getting bug reports about it and Grimmy handed his FinalMix+ project over to someone else so I'm assuming he's withdrawn from modding for the time being.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I update it for Catalog 3.0.

Mirrorman95

• View Profile
    • Mirrorman95 - YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: 2020-03-10 04:57:30 »
Speaking of Jessie Mod Compatibility, whenever I activate the Jessie Mod from Misc - Qhimm Catalog in 7th Heaven, it tells me:
"Mod User Interface - Qhimm Catalog - changed setting Tifa to 0 - No Change"
and locks Tifa's avatar. Is there no way to have both Jessie's mod and a modded Tifa avatar?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: 2020-03-10 12:29:51 »
Not that I know of. Jessie Mod replaces Tifa's model and avatar files with Jessie, so both can't coexist. You'll want to disable Jessie Mod after the opening bombing mission to get the Tifa options back.

Mirrorman95

• View Profile
    • Mirrorman95 - YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: 2020-03-11 22:29:55 »
Not that I know of. Jessie Mod replaces Tifa's model and avatar files with Jessie, so both can't coexist. You'll want to disable Jessie Mod after the opening bombing mission to get the Tifa options back.
So enabling and then disabling the mod won't cause any problems or downsides with the save files or anything?

jaimequintela

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2021-02-10 20:57:25 »
Hi, I've searched on 7th heaven but I can't find this mod. Does anyone have a link to it or sth?