Author Topic: FF7 Reunion 60fps Mod Limit Break animation?  (Read 7491 times)

drwilyfan

• View Profile
FF7 Reunion 60fps Mod Limit Break animation?
« on: 2020-04-28 17:21:40 »
Hello Qhimm Forums, first off i'd like to say thank you for the incredible work that you guys have done to this amazing game.
Now to the matter at hand, I've been itching to play FF7 again since my last playthrough of this game was like 10 years ago and i decided that i wanted to play the steam version with some mods.
I choose Reunion mod mostly for the translation but i really like what you guys did to the menu and stuff really cool! And i also choose remako for the backgrounds.
I installed everything and started the game, the game is perfect but i'm running into an issue regarding limit break when using the 60 fps mod set to 2. I decided to change the value to 1 to see how the game would look and i ran into some other issues.

This is the issue i have when using the 60fps set to 2 :

As you guys can see in this video, when cloud does Braver the orange aura thing is still going when he is already slashing the enemy.

And this is the issue I have when using 60Fps mod set to 1 :

On this video might be hard to notice the camera stuttering but whenever a character is doing a magic spell the camera stutters. It also happens with enemy's like when scorpion is doing the search scope thing. At the end of the video another issue is that when  scorpion is doing the tail attack the damage number appears before the animation.

If i set the mod to 0 no issues other than the input lag in battle menus.

Does this happen to you guys or just me?

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: FF7 Reunion 60fps Mod Limit Break animation?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-29 00:54:11 »
The issues you've outlined with mode 2 are known.  The textures are triggering after a certain number of frames, but frame 10 is now frame 40, so it looks weird.  It likely can be fixed.  Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do to fix it. 

drwilyfan

• View Profile
Re: FF7 Reunion 60fps Mod Limit Break animation?
« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-29 02:19:34 »
I see. To be honest the issues don't really make the game unplayable it's just a bit annoying at least for me lol
I will play the game with the mod set to 0 since it doesn't have issues just input lag.
Thanks a lot for the reply! Keep up the great work! These mods are amazing, love what you guys did with the Menu so neat!