Project forums > Team Avalanche

Current Progress

(1/2) > >>

sl1982:
So guys i've been working on doing some odds and ends lately.

Redid the music and sound icons, and i am going to take a look into those minor problems grimmy notified me of

Covarr:
Those note heads are fairly inconsistent in size. They're also too big for the staff. Nobody would notice, were it not for perfectionist jackass music majors like me.

sl1982:

--- Quote from: Covarr on 2009-10-25 19:27:51 ---Those note heads are fairly inconsistent in size. They're also too big for the staff. Nobody would notice, were it not for perfectionist jackass music majors like me.

--- End quote ---

Well i think it is a good job for you to tackle  :-D. Need me to send you the png?

Satoh:

--- Quote from: Covarr on 2009-10-25 19:27:51 ---Those note heads are fairly inconsistent in size. They're also too big for the staff. Nobody would notice, were it not for perfectionist jackass music majors like me.

--- End quote ---

Nobody would notice in my old music class either... our musicbooks had notes of similar disproportionality.

sl1982:

--- Quote from: Satoh on 2009-10-26 02:55:01 ---

--- End quote ---

Nobody would notice in my old music class either... our musicbooks had notes of similar disproportionality.

--- End quote ---

Well everything is to scale with the original

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version