Final Fantasy 8 > FF8 Tools

[PSX/PC] Save editor - Hyne (1.11.2)

<< < (2/85) > >>

myst6re:
I added more mirrors, and the source code!

sithlord48:
i will have links for 1.3 for linux64 and mac os in a little while..

myst6re:
Thank you very much sithlord !

Armorvil:
I've been toying around with Hyne tonight, and it really is magnificent. I have a couple suggestions, though :

- in the cards tab, you can check the boxes in front of the characters' cards (like Squall card, Laguna card, etc), but it doesn't give you one in-game. Is there any way to add a character card to one's inventory, without having to find the person holding it and win a card game from him/her ?

- also, if you want to get all cards or all items, it can be a pain to check all the boxes and type 100 next to each one. Would it be possible to add two buttons : one to get one of each item / card, and another to get 100 of each item / card ?

Aside from those two points, this utility is perfect IMO !  :D

endlessdamage:

--- Quote from: Armorvil on 2010-10-17 20:54:46 ---- in the cards tab, you can check the boxes in front of the characters' cards (like Squall card, Laguna card, etc), but it doesn't give you one in-game. Is there any way to add a character card to one's inventory, without having to find the person holding it and win a card game from him/her ?

--- End quote ---

After you check the box, you have to look right of the name, select 'Squall' from the drop down box and then it will be in your inventory!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version