Author Topic: Cheers all, it's my birthday and I'll drink and be lazy if I want to.  (Read 6288 times)

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile

Cheers to my qhimm buds and gals. Enjoying a day off work, shaving, and going without beer.

This year I'm hoping to wrap up my Zack Project and say goodbye to it until someone starts bugging out ( I know it'll happen) I have a few other contributions in mind. Sharing drunk idea but what does everyone think of Final Fantasy 7 crossed with Ghost Rider. I want to make a picture of flamy cloud and sephy fighting it out hell level. Saving rest for l8r 4 sure. Again cheers with you all, please share an alcoholic beverage (if you're legal) with me bringing in my new year.

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday! How old are you turning?

Get outside, man, live it up. Go to a bar and milk the fact that it's your birthday to pick up chicks.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday! How old are you turning?

Get outside, man, live it up. Go to a bar and milk the fact that it's your birthday to pick up chicks.
Turning 23 dude! I already got two white hairs lol.

Nah, I did the whole bar picking up chicks and all that. Trust me that is something I will not do again  :-\ picked out a HAWT chick only to have her relieve her liqueur onto my chest. No, partying with family and friends on and off all yesterday, today, and maybe tomorrow is all good. Besides at this point in life I'm over the random girls and sex thing and looking into LTRs

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
Happy birthday dude, I send a gin and tonic your way  8-)

Hellbringer616

• View Profile

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
happy birthday! enjoy your.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6TUhx2wX0M
Appreciate the good wishes... but SNOOP DOG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??? Sorry I'm not a rap person, and I do find some rap to be in good taste. But I heard better lyrics out of (yes real dude) a homosexual out in florida rapping about his gayness while dressed in drag. I kid you not, these "top of the music picks" artist suck so hard.

Other then that thank you for the happy birthday wishes.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Furzy!!

Not a rap person?  I have something else I think you might like =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1WWpKEPdT4

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
happy birthday! enjoy your.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6TUhx2wX0M

I like how the music doesn't start until a minute in.

As for LTRs... that's how I used to feel, but I just got out of a 4 year one...and not mutually... kinda put off to it now, but I've still got plenty of youth left ;)

[derailing] What's your favorite drink? My mixed drink of choice is gin 'n' tonic, but really nothing beats a nice cold beer Hoegaarden IMHO.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
My last LTR ended back in 2008. Been doing the random girlfriend, fluck buddy, whatever stuff for awhile. Now wanting that LTR feeling back.

Favorite would be Rum and Coke with Screwdrivers (orange juice and vodka) coming in second. I also love Irish Coffees and Carbombs. For straight I like vodka.

Gah makes me think of my 21st. Me and my americorps buddies go sit out in a dark and quiet street. I had half bottles of red/white wines and taquila. While three friends (girls had wines, guy had taquila) had other halves each with own chosen drink. I ended up carrying the guy home across my shoulders when he usually outdrinks me. Hard to do when the dude was a foot taller then me. Good times. :D