Author Topic: David Duke launches video "Will the White Race Survive?"  (Read 22396 times)

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
Re: David Duke launches video "Will the White Race Survive?"
« Reply #25 on: 2010-06-29 02:57:11 »
Well please read my point more clearly, Im white, but if I was black or asian or whatever I would still want to be full-blooded ya know. If not there will be no more races one day and we'll all be an off brown color. Do you want your heritage to just completely be wiped out like that?Or do you value the world as it is today, minus racism?

If all races mix willy nilly, we will all lose our heritages, our great great grandchildren will only know they are human beings, and know nothing of where their ancestry lies.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010-06-29 03:07:33 »
If all races mix willy nilly, we will all lose our heritages, our great great grandchildren will only know they are human beings, and know nothing of where their ancestry lies.
I don't see the problem.  Very few people are pure anything anymore.   And how far back in time must we go to denote who is pure and who is mixed?

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010-06-29 03:26:19 »
it's disgusting.... he's from the KKK

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010-06-29 03:34:28 »
Outfoxxed: Me or David Duke? I am most certainly not from the KKK as my wife's maiden name is Emily Marilyn Garcia, so Ima wind up mixing races as well, although I dont necessarily agree with it, although, that sexy browness of that latin body is just great on a daily basis lol.

My point is I surely hope your not disgusted or think Im in the KKK....

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010-06-29 03:35:13 »
not you, david duke is a grand wizard from the KKK>

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010-06-29 03:36:41 »
Is the NAACP disgusting?
Black Panthers?
Yakuza?

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010-06-29 03:44:20 »
Is the NAACP disgusting?
Black Panthers?
Yakuza?
i don't believe in militant organizations so the Yakuza definitely disgusting. but the NAACP and black panthers are not disgusting. their purpose is not to discriminate against whites but to become equal. (though they are guilty of violence at some point i believe, the group as a whole does not go out and kill people)

sorry my mistake re-reading post. black panthers bad as well. militancy = bad.

and i think i just lost all respect i had for you..... if you're defending lynchers and one of the most notorious groups out there, i would not be surprised if you are guilty of neo-nazism. take that how you will.
« Last Edit: 2010-06-29 03:49:21 by OutFoxxed »

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2010-06-29 03:59:02 »
You know, I am in no way defending the KKK, but I am from rural alabama, so there are myths and rumors abound(you never see any members like you do on tv, members here were members back in the hardcore days and now keep to themselves and quiet)

Anyway my point is through all the stories that I have heard is that the KKK is not only racist against blacks, but also against white trash.

Any white man that beat his wife,was a lazy drunk who didnt work and was supported by others, drug addicts, etc were all lynched in the same manner.

So although KKK are white supremecists, and definate murdering racists, at least they hold themselves to the same rules they hold others by(mostly) You cant say they are super bad when they are cleaning up their own race( I hate white trash myself, it is disgusting, I should make a video of some white-trash properties around here, you'd lol and be sad at the same time)

Anyway as I said not trying to support murdering racists, but wanted to point out that they punish white people as well.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2010-06-29 04:20:15 »
i don't believe in militant organizations so the Yakuza definitely disgusting. but the NAACP and black panthers are not disgusting. their purpose is not to discriminate against whites but to become equal. (though they are guilty of violence at some point i believe, the group as a whole does not go out and kill people)

and i think i just lost all respect i had for you..... if you're defending lynchers and one of the most notorious groups out there, i would not be surprised if you are guilty of neo-nazism. take that how you will.
What exactly does neo-nazism include?

The NAACP is not militant, but what about affirmative action?  I work at FedEx Express and we recently trained a black lady.  Turns out she cannot follow, and in fact defies, the rules and is a drain on our station.  She even failed her training.  However, we have to hire her.  Guess why.  Because we recently fired two black managers and if we fire another black employee the NAACP will have a shit fit and sue us for discrimination against "Colored People".
So this kind of bullying is ok in your book?
Using political force is ok, but not physical?

Also, when is the last time you heard of the KKK doing any lynching?  Just curious.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #34 on: 2010-06-29 05:20:26 »
all i can say is that im appalled the human race still hasn't learned to get along with eachother based on skin color, its sickening

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010-06-29 09:21:40 »
Anyway, if I keep my pants on, how do I, erm, "relieve" myself after the excitement of reading your posts fuzu-kun? ;D
Dangit, I'm having it up to the armpits with girls "relieving" themselves using me...  sad to say, I've given up on having friends with benefits, girlfriends, just plain love. I'm really looking for a soulmate and started self imposing chastity until I'm married. That's how much I'm done with those games. I know you were joking, tonight though I was just reminded a few times of it.

in other news lynching does still happen every year, maybe not with the KKK (at least a main party)

By the way check out http://www.onemanga.com/Personant/ I like how they use masks to get rid of racial discrimination.

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2010-06-29 10:38:29 »
Well please read my point more clearly, Im white, but if I was black or asian or whatever I would still want to be full-blooded ya know. If not there will be no more races one day and we'll all be an off brown color. Do you want your heritage to just completely be wiped out like that?Or do you value the world as it is today, minus racism?

I don't see that as a problem. Maybe with the years we will take the best from each "ethnecy" and become a better human race. If we're all equal in colour and costumes there won't be any racism and no minorities. This will take thousands of years tho.

My problem is those minorities coming to a certain area, which doesnt belong to them, take it as theirs and, as bear said, turning prosperous places into ghettos. Eventually the people who lived there, who "owned" the place, have to move since they no longer feel safe in a place that once was a good place to live.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2010-06-29 16:00:55 »

Furzball, an IQ/Personality/Aptitude/disease test is the perfect population control.  Unfortunately people are too selfish to go for it.  We must never look at the big picture.  Instead, let's allow the poor to continue to have 8 kids and provide the world with outstanding individuals destined to contribute to society. That is the way of the future.

That's right, mainstray of population are too selfish. But I'd tell them, look at it this way, all the sex you want without the responsibility :wink: . Unless you pass the test that is.

So you're saying we should pay for their welfare, give food to them, let them make up their gangs and such cause there is a possibility that they are "destined to contribute to society". I'm sorry, last time I checked, we're overpopulated, have a raise in homelessness, in petty crime, major crime, jails are getting filled, etc.

Actually, I think obesebear was agreeing with you. (Could be wrong.)
But there can been situations just like the ones you describe.
I am not interesting in talking about politics (at all, cause honestly I hate debating parties).
But Clinton's dad died when he was young from alcoholism. His mother was somewhat of a floozy (by the standards back then, not ours today). His step-father abused his mom (not a lot, but more than once).
Obama's from a mixed family, and his dad left when he was young.
Obviously, neither of them are from the 'hood, but their situations were hardly ideal, yet they both had enough ambition to go after the presidency.
Stranger things could happen. While I agree that environment has a heavy affect on who we become, just because someone doesn't come from a similar background doesn't make their potential dismissable.

However, I do strongly agree with unlimited access to population control. I think that all forms of birth control should be free. They can get rather expensive, depending on the type. Luckily, places like Planned Parenthood are willing to provide them cheaper if you are in a lower income bracket. But if it was completely free, and readily available (including to minors), I think there would be a great reduction in the number of accidents.
Along with this (although more controversial) is abortion being covered under a healthcare bill. While I personally don't fancy paying taxes to support someone else's abortion - I do see that the people who can't afford abortion are those people previously mentioned in this thread as having 8+ kids.
I think if they could afford the prevention, or the abortion of unwanted pregnancies, there could possibly be less hoodlums.

Is it wrong that I am completely for racial equality but completely against racial mixing? No offense to any mixed-heritage users, but IMO i would want to be of full blood, no matter the race that the blood may be.
As a former vet tech, I can vouch that mutts are healthier than purebreds. Mixing up gene diversity is healthy. Keeping pools too pure is what leads to issues like Gottes Wille in the Amish. Keeping royal bloodlines "blue" has caused issues, too. I realize that you don't mean small scale here. "White", "black", "red", and "yellow" are large in number. But it's easy to get carried away, when you want to keep things full-blooded.
Besides, I must confess I find asians attractive. And when I was dating, I saw no reason to limit my options to one "type".

TL;DR - I have opinions about stuff.

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2010-06-29 18:38:14 »

What exactly does neo-nazism include?

The NAACP is not militant, but what about affirmative action?  I work at FedEx Express and we recently trained a black lady.  Turns out she cannot follow, and in fact defies, the rules and is a drain on our station.  She even failed her training.  However, we have to hire her.  Guess why.  Because we recently fired two black managers and if we fire another black employee the NAACP will have a sh*t fit and sue us for discrimination against "Colored People".
So this kind of bullying is ok in your book?
Using political force is ok, but not physical?

Also, when is the last time you heard of the KKK doing any lynching?  Just curious.
i agree thats a messed up case. the south has a higher concentration of poor blacks than other parts of the nation. but not enough to justify the KKK. from what it sounds like you think the KKK is just a group of whites defending their race. Though they lack influence, id be willing to bet if they could return back to their glory days they'd be lynching blacks even today. they aren't there to defend, they are there to oppress, root out blacks and get rid of everyone who arent the same as themselves. in case you havent noticed there is discrimination against coloured people. you're a living example of this.

i think its ironic how you're talking about bullying. how much has racism bullied and how much has affirmative action bullied. YOU DUG THIS HOLE FOR YOURSELF. Free the slaves? Sorry grandfather clause and literacy tests. Jim Crow laws. Segregation. Racism. Blacks are poorer. Blacks have a harder time finding a job. The south is notorious for that. Even today the south is full of racists. don't even try to play the victim. that's just plain bull. whites are oppressing blacks. even today (jena 6)

affirmative action is there for a reason. tell me, how many blacks would have jobs if that didnt exist? why is it specifically the south needs affirmative action? if i were a blatant racist, i would have fired every black i could. you think affirmative action is unjust, then why dont you guys treat the blacks equal, you guys make affirmative action necessary. that's right, it's your fault. the american dream is a myth experienced by only 1% of the population. Those same blacks 150 years ago who were promised 40 acres and a mule are those down in the slums and the ghettos. maybe that particular situation is unjust, but couldn't you simply just find a different black? im sure you guys are given a reasonable time frame to find someone, unless perhaps you just hired any black person simply to satisfy the quota?

im not black either.

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #39 on: 2010-06-29 18:42:04 »
I guess the fact that poor white people do badly as well as poor black people, and that rich white people do as well as rich black people has nothing to do with it, right?

Malthusianism has always been bull, too, and usually built into racism or elitism of some form. And the notion of an informed eugenicist wanting to narrow the gene pool is quite laughable.
« Last Edit: 2010-06-29 18:45:05 by Bosola »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2010-06-29 19:29:48 »
This thread has turned out to be just as entertaining as I thought it would be ;D

Also, OutFoxxed, whilst you're whining about isms you may wish to take a look at the way you've stereotyped people from the southern United States; it looks a little bigoted to me. One of the things that really grinds my gears nowadays is the way that so many people express one kind of prejudice under the guise of opposing another. Stereotyping a group of people as racist is just as wrong as the stereotyping you're accusing them of doing; in fact, it's worse because you're pretending to be open-minded when you do it.

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2010-06-29 21:39:03 »
This thread has turned out to be just as entertaining as I thought it would be :-D

Also, OutFoxxed, whilst you're whining about isms you may wish to take a look at the way you've stereotyped people from the southern United States; it looks a little bigoted to me. One of the things that really grinds my gears nowadays is the way that so many people express one kind of prejudice under the guise of opposing another. Stereotyping a group of people as racist is just as wrong as the stereotyping you're accusing them of doing; in fact, it's worse because you're pretending to be open-minded when you do it.

that's not an -ism. the south is notorious for black hating. poverty is higher there. racists there are generally more outspoken (no KKK in the north). the south in the US is the former confederacy (seceded from the US because they were slaveholders), and it's generally known that the south is racist. the civil war didnt end well for the confederacy, and most of the racists and bigots still stayed racists and bigots. passed that on to their children. look up studies, in the south blacks are more likely to be a part of violent crime, more likely to be poor, more likely to be fatherless, all that in the south.in the US if you asked anyone here what part of the US is the most racist, 100 out of 100 will tell you it is the south.

of course im not saying all southerns are racists. there is most definitely a higher concentration down there.david duke for example was a former elected official to Louisiana i think, that wouldn't fly in the north or the midwest.

Kudistos, I don't think you understand how the US is. I don't think you know what you're talking about to be honest. there are studies saying the south is most racist. politicians, government w/e all acknowledge the south is racist. (affirmative action for blacks is based in the south because they would not employ blacks)
« Last Edit: 2010-06-29 21:49:23 by OutFoxxed »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2010-06-29 21:47:45 »
According to the average racist, black people are "notorious" for being all sorts of bad things. According to the average racist, everyone "knows" that black people are inferior/less civilised/whatever. And it goes without saying that the average racist will be able to find some "studies" and point to events in history that back up what he says. Nope, you're just stereotyping.

PS. You seem to be ignoring the fact that white people are also more likely to commit crimes and be impoverished in the south. Does that mean that there is racism against white people in the south? It's a poorer part of the country, so of course that stuff is going to happen. All races are poorer in the south; it's economics, not racism. Way to take facts out of context in order to come to an incorrect conclusion.

PPS. Black people in Africa are more likely to be part of violent crimes and live in poverty than they are in the south of the US. Dunno 'bout being more likely to be fatherless, but certainly more likely to be involved in crimes and be poor. Do you think that African countries are racist against black people?

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2010-06-29 22:00:14 »
@kudistos, i don't even know what you're talking about.

are you saying im using it as an excuse to call black people burdens on society? my point is that blacks have less opportunity and are poorer because of it. you obviously have very little knowledge of the south but if you want i can explain to you point by point how it works. or you can ask obesebear himself about racism in the south. the blacks ARE poorer there. the blacks are less privileged. come to the US before you try to dispel what you believe to be a myth. affirmative action is only in the south, because the government has concluded based on studies, public outcry, w/e that the south is discriminating against blacks. obviously not all businesses are like that but there are enough to make things bad.

perhaps what you fail to understand is that my point is about blacks having LESS OPPORTUNITY. not that they are failures or worse.

and by the way can you truly pinpoint economics as the sole cause? it may play a role by racism is also huge in the south. the government has studies, public outcry, whatever, all saying that south discriminates. in the 60's they publicly beat blacks set dogs on them and all that. the military was brought in the government interfered by racism still happens down there. (there is a reason, affirmative action exists and that is because the south is racist)

africa is a horrible example. not only are they different economically, socially, culturally, mentally and anything else you can think of, africa is probably one of the biggest opposites you can find to the civilized west. you cant compare them at all.

the south is racist. im stating the facts. im not putting a spin on it, im not using any euphemisms or fancy words to butter it up nor am i painting an image of pure evil and hate. statistics back this up. the existence KKK backs this up. look at any study, ask any american, and they will tell you the same. the south is becoming better these days, but there is still a higher concentration of racists in the south.

« Last Edit: 2010-06-29 22:14:56 by OutFoxxed »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2010-06-29 22:16:43 »
@kudistos, i don't even know what you're talking about.

are you saying im using it as an excuse to call black people burdens on society? my point is that blacks have less opportunity and are poorer because of it. you obviously have very little knowledge of the south but if you want i can explain to you point by point how it works. or you can ask obesebear himself about racism in the south. the blacks ARE poorer there. the blacks are less privileged. come to the US before you try to dispel what you believe to be a myth. affirmative action is only in the south, because the government has concluded based on studies, public outcry, w/e that the south is discriminating against blacks. obviously not all businesses are like that but there are enough to make things bad.

perhaps what you fail to understand is that my point is about blacks having LESS OPPORTUNITY. not that they are failures or worse.

Reading comprehension really isn't your strong point is it?

I'm not sure what you think I said, but I can guarantee that it isn't what I actually said. My point was that the logic you use to stereotype people from the southern United States is exactly the same logic that racists use to stereotype black people. I don't see how you can see the problems with what racists say about black people and yet fail to see the problems with what you say about people from the south. Before you edited your previous post and backtracked on what you said, you made it pretty clear that you thought southerners were inherently racist just because some of them were and just because a lot of people say so, but did not think that black people were inherently bad just because they are disproportionately likely to commit crimes and just because a lot of people say so. Of course, you eventually edited your post to claim that you were only saying that there are more racists in the south, and when you did so you should have admitted that you shouldn't have made the generalisation. I'm sorry, but all the things you've said to justify the generalisation of southerners being racist are things that the "racists" you're speaking out against say in order to justify their generalisations of black people.

I'm really not sure how I feel about arguing with you. I mean, on the one hand it's very annoying because you don't read my posts and accuse me of saying things I haven't said and omitting things I haven't omitted (you, like Hermoor, like to compare the people you argue against to religious fundies, but your tendency to try to refute what you wish the other person said rather than what they actually said is very reminiscent of fundies). On the other hand, it's rather fun because you've obviously been indoctrinated to defend certain positions to the death and have absorbed everything that the more populist and less intelligent portions of the American left have told you to believe.

I can't wait to post this and see how you've edited your last post in order to backtrack, thinking that I won't know what you've done ;D

EDIT:

Yay! I knew that your post would have doubled in length by the time I got the chance to reply to it 8)
« Last Edit: 2010-06-29 22:19:45 by Kudistos Megistos »

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2010-06-29 23:01:25 »
I can see this conversation getting out of hand.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2010-06-29 23:03:13 »

Indeed ;D

But was a thread with the premise this one has every going to turn out well? ::)

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2010-06-29 23:15:17 »

Indeed ;D

But was a thread with the premise this one has every going to turn out well? ::)

Well i did see a pig fly the other day, but it was shot out of a cannon. So no, i guess not.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2010-06-30 17:20:54 »
Well, I don't have the patience right now to read through what seems to be Kudi-Chan and outfoxxed bickering like two love birds, but I wanted to give my opinion on this. I don't know if white people are going to get extinct in America :P in fact I think it's pretty improbable that it does happen. The natives of America got their land taken from them, but they still live among us. Being part inuit, I'm living proof of this. =P Anyhow, natives are encouraged to live amongst themselves, mostly in reserves, which encourages more pure native babies.

My point is, this might happen to "white people" in america if the number of immigrants gets much larger and overpowers the white race. I don't think they'd ever really get extinct... >.>

Oh, and also this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUjHWH8YccI

Red heads need to start getting it on! They need to live in reserves and make babies. ;D

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2010-06-30 17:35:44 »
Well, I don't have the patience right now to read through what seems to be Kudi-Chan and outfoxxed bickering like two love birds

;D

We only do it out of love :P

And that ginger kid needs to lrn2dominant and recessive genes. All of those "blonds/gingers will be extinct in x amount of years time" theories are based on misunderstandings of genetics; unless something happens to stop people with those genes having children, they won't go extinct, although they may becomes less common.