Author Topic: Gamer Rage  (Read 23236 times)

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
Re: Gamer Rage
« Reply #50 on: 2010-07-19 19:28:07 »
i think you had it right the first time w/ psyco mantis the first time. i really thought my psx was broken! i was like but i just want to kill weird gas mask man.. why playstation why..

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2010-07-19 20:50:56 »
It toke me like 2 hours cause I never went to any of the other areas I stayed in a tree with binoculars looking at all the different sniper spots I could get at. Either way The End is a pain if its first time playing :D

Thermal goggles are your friend. Or nightvision goggles. But I think it was thermals. You can follow him around and see his footprints, and when you get up behind him you can fuck his shit right up.

i think you had it right the first time w/ psyco mantis the first time. i really thought my psx was broken! i was like but i just want to kill weird gas mask man.. why playstation why..

The Psycho Mantis battle was the best gimmick evar!

Masa-Buster

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010-07-19 23:50:06 »
The Psycho Mantis battle was the best gimmick evar!
[/quote]

FO SHO! Toke me a while to figure out what I was supposed to do though >.> Until you call the Colonal enough then you tells you eventually I think

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010-07-20 02:24:10 »
It toke me like 2 hours cause I never went to any of the other areas I stayed in a tree with binoculars looking at all the different sniper spots I could get at. Either way The End is a pain if its first time playing :D

Thermal goggles are your friend. Or nightvision goggles. But I think it was thermals. You can follow him around and see his footprints, and when you get up behind him you can f*ck his sh*t right up.

I never had an issue with him, tbh

yoshi314

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2010-07-22 14:30:33 »
I tranked The End and I'm crap at gaming...

:'( Stop making me feel noob-like !!!!!! XD It toke me like 2 hours cause I never went to any of the other areas I stayed in a tree with binoculars looking at all the different sniper spots I could get at. Either way The End is a pain if its first time playing :D
i haven't beaten the guy since. the save is waiting for me since 8 months now.

i bet the most rage inducing moment in mgs3 is when you get to fight sorrow and had killed too many soldiers beforehand.

personally my worst experience so far was with god of war2. the part where you have to get to the phoenix by hiding behind a statue to protect yourself from the fire blowing through the room. even dmc3 is easier (avid user of RG with gold timing) ;)