Miscellaneous Forums > Troubleshooting

Game crashes after trying to exit cave gaurded by the zolom

(1/2) > >>

Ping:
Ive installed the 1.02 patch, and havent done anything further, but when i try and enter the cave thats behind the swap that contains the Midgar Zolom i can enter it but whenever i try to leave my game crashes, does anyone have any ideas to fix this error??
Thanks
Ping

steven:

--- Quote from: Ping ---Ive installed the 1.02 patch, and havent done anything further, but when i try and enter the cave thats behind the swap that contains the Midgar Zolom i can enter it but whenever i try to leave my game crashes, does anyone have any ideas to fix this error??
Thanks
Ping
--- End quote ---

can you give us anymore info to work with like your pc systems specs and any patches you have used. Also have you tryed it more then once?

Asellus:
I'm experiencing the exact same problem.  Enter the cave, and then I'm stuck.  If I leave, it crashes.  I've tried this both unpatched, then patched.

My probably-important system specs are...

AMD Athlon 64 3500+
1792 Megs RAM
ATI Radeon X1300 w/ 256 Megs Video RAM
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005

Any help at all will be much appreciated.

dziugo:
Error message (including those funny numbers) please.

dziugo

Asellus:
All it told me what that the program had encountered an error and needed to be shut down.  After several times of this, it finally let me out.

Thankfully I saved.  I ran back, then when I walked back out it crashed again.  Maybe it's somewhat random?  I don't know.  This was a pain for me to get past.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version