Final Fantasy 7 > Releases

SymphoniC Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack Project.

(1/6) > >>

SymphoniC:
UPDATE : All links to my remixes will be posted in this very post from now on. That way you don't have to go digging through a long list of posts just to find that link you're looking for.

I'm not just a hacker, I'm also a composer. Soooo...
I saw what everyone was doing in Team Avalanche to utilize their talents with 3d graphics design and was amazed. So I decided that I would really like to do the same thing on more of a musical level. I've heard some of the musical efforts to enhance FFVII's amazing soundtrack, and well I would like to do something a bit different... something to completely and totally blow the minds of FFVII fans all over. For years, as a musician, I've been heavily inspired by Nobuo Uematsu and his works throughout the FF series. Plus I've heard official FFVII remixes, and I've been disappointed. Anyways, several weeks ago I completely redid Jenova's theme... thinking I was going to post it as a remix on OCremix. But instead, this may very well be the birth of an exciting and awesome project for all of us. Anyways. I redid this song from scratch in a sequencer, and by memory of how the actual song went. I plugged in my guitar and just went for it. If this project has enough support, I will definitely redo the entire OST for everyone. I think it would compliment Team Avalanche's hard work (I totally support what they're doing).

Here's my remix of Jenova's battle theme (J-E-N-O-V-A)

http://www.mediafire.com/?l44tvrhcgqavwcq

Here's my remix of Opening, in the opening FMV of FFVII itself (Separate from Bombing Mission).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6jTg80r8kE

The second half of the J-E-N-O-V-A remix is original and will most likely be removed as it most likely won't fit with the actual battle. Let me know what you guys think!

d33eniz:
Sounds kinda like FinalFanTim's Project- he remastered the whole FF7 soundtrack.

I listened to your Jenova Remix- and you are actually re-mixing it, and very, very well done.
May I ask you to be the one who's uploading your work to YouTube?
(FFTim's work was uploaded by me, including encoding and sh*t, and TheFaves did those great visual things like the pictures you will see in the videos:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE56D90E0483CD44D&feature=mh_lolz)

Anyway, great idea, great project- for myself, I can tell you that listening to FF7 tracks since 1997 is just not getting old and/or boring. All-time-music ^-^

Would be glad to hear more from you =D

- Deniz

SymphoniC:
Thank you kindly. The music never gets old. I'm going to have to think about it, and if I decide to let you do that, then it's going to have to wait until the tracks are truly finished. This one is more of a rough draft that's needing just a little bit more polishing. I'll let you know.

d33eniz:
I'm fine with that =)

For a draft it's truly well done. Mind blown @00:40. I f* love that guitar. Can't wait for it =D

Timber:
Wow that Jenova remix is really great! Love it!
Look forward to hearing more, just remember to make them as looping OGGs so we can use them in-game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version