Author Topic: Ruby Dragon Grind Strategy Efficiency?  (Read 108 times)

MiatoEleanor

• View Profile
Ruby Dragon Grind Strategy Efficiency?
« on: 2024-05-10 05:42:12 »
My journey through this game spans its original, remastered, and emulated iterations, and I've stumbled upon a gem of a strategy. As I farm for the coveted Devour ability at the climax of Disc 3, I've found a rhythm between the island closest to hell and the Esthar Abaddon Plains. By initiating encounters strategically, particularly after turning the game on, I consistently encounter Ruby Dragons, primed for my devouring. This method, coupled with precise spellcasting to keep damage below 1000, ensures efficient grinding. Occasionally, a Malboro disrupts the flow, but with the right preparation, they too contribute to the endeavor. For fellow enthusiasts seeking mastery, this method may just be the key to swift advancement. Happy hunting

albert

• View Profile
Re: Ruby Dragon Grind Strategy Efficiency?
« Reply #1 on: 2024-05-14 15:18:02 »
My journey through this game spans its original, remastered, and emulated iterations, and I've stumbled upon a gem of a strategy. As I farm for the coveted Devour ability at the climax of Disc 3, I've found a rhythm between the island closest to hell and the Esthar Abaddon Plains. By initiating encounters strategically, particularly after turning the game on, I consistently encounter Ruby Dragons, primed for my devouring. This method, coupled with precise spellcasting to keep damage below 1000, ensures efficient grinding. Occasionally, a Malboro disrupts the flow, but with the right preparation, they too contribute to the endeavor. For fellow enthusiasts seeking mastery, this method may just be the key to swift advancement. Happy hunting

The fastest way is:
Use CARD, ENC-NONE try to hold your LEVEL and avoid gain EXP any chance that you got, until you got Jumbo Cactuar.
Use Bonus ability to gain your main properties.
I don't recommend restrict the character's level for all time, it will lose many challenge.