Author Topic: Weird FF7 PC problem...  (Read 2303 times)

LordShmee

Weird FF7 PC problem...
« on: 2002-04-10 04:06:00 »
Hi there.  I stubled accross these boards after searching for FF7 editing stuff - nice place you got here  :D

Anyhow, I'm on the 3rd disc and the only things I have left to do are beat the weapons and beat the game.  I have played for countless hours getting KOR and mastering materia so I can beat the weapons (a task I've never accomplished).  Now I'm confident that I stand a chance, so I go to pay Emerald weapon a visit.  I fly over to Junon and hop in my sub, and much to my dismay - it's stuck.  Really.  It won't move out of the port and I can't make it dive.  All it does is turn about in the port and I can only get in or out of it.  Nothing else happens.  :x

The whole reason I picked the game up again is because I wanted to beat the weapons, and now I can't reach one of them...  Is it possible to hack the sub's position on the map to try and get it "unstuck?"  What do you gurus think?

Rubicant?

• View Profile
Weird FF7 PC problem...
« Reply #1 on: 2002-04-10 15:26:00 »
I think I've heard of this problem before.  It was a while back but if I remember correctly, fixing the problem had something to do with actually landing on the sub and when it it touches it, dislodges it (not visible)but then it doesn't let you land.  when you land and walk to the sub it should be dislodged.