Author Topic: Need Help Please about the FF7 ultima edition  (Read 6701 times)

jasimne

• View Profile
Need Help Please about the FF7 ultima edition
« on: 2010-02-11 11:54:59 »
i installed the ff7 ultima edition but when i apply the saint high resolution patch it says "nothing to patch" and the 1.02 patch the game ask for cd's it says " insert cd 1,2 or 3" and base on my net research there are many pirate copy of ff7 ultima edition into the internet, is there anyone can give me a download link of the ff7 ultima edition? of course not the pirate one

i want to play again the ff7 with the patches and some mods in this forum, i hope there is anyone willing to help me

Halkun please forgive me to this

thanks...

jasmine
« Last Edit: 2010-02-11 12:00:49 by jasimne »

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Re: Need Help Please about the FF7 ultima edition
« Reply #1 on: 2010-02-11 12:19:01 »
All downloaded versions of FF7 are pirated versions and they will not be supported here. If you want our help you must purchase the game.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-02-11 12:19:27 »
Ultima Edition is not supported here, as dziugo neatly stated a while ago...

There is a chance, just a little chance that the download will be somehow corrupted, and the game will crash / freeze / whatever just because it's downloaded.

So no, we don't support it, becuase we don't want to guess what's wrong with your version of FF7 and why it's crashing. It's not our business where you got your copy of FF7, but you're on your own fixing it.

(To see the original topic I pulled that from, click on the turquoise text displayed above the quote.)

Evan Lee

• "I don't kill I eliminate"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-02-11 13:20:07 »
ultima edition "ALWAYS" crashes and there is no way to fix it

you have to buy your own ff7 cd..

jasimne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-02-25 04:22:26 »
how to play ff7 with no cd? i apply the aali custom graphic driver but it says insert cd when i patch it is there any crack on it?

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-02-25 04:25:37 »
how to play ff7 with no cd? i apply the aali custom graphic driver but it says insert cd when i patch it is there any crack on it?
WE DO NOT OFFER SUPPORT FOR ILLEGAL, PIRATED COPIES. AALI'S DRIVER REQUIRES THE CD, AND WE'RE NOT GOING TO HELP YOU GET AROUND THIS.

I assume you either didn't read, or ignored, the other replies to this topic, because this fact has already been made quite clear.

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
« Reply #7 on: 2010-02-25 04:49:07 »
This thread fails to amuse me...