Miscellaneous Forums > Graphical

PSX/PSP Sephiroth and Shinra MOD

(1/29) > >>

Jeet:
***********************NEW VERSION********************

The mod have been fully updated, every glitches have been fixed, there is new playable characters and new features

This is the ultimate Sephiroth mod, with the real Sephiroth model in field(not cloud's skeleton and animation anymore)

Safer and Bizarro have now their owns dynamic camera

The installation is now a very simple, just patch your NTSC US iso with PPFomatic.

You must own the NTSC US version ( not working with other versions) , only for playstation and psp

Here is the new video and download links of the patch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0utdzX_49U&feature=youtu.be

Direct link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i11hkm2ndeeczi3/sephipatch.rar

Mendelevium:
Reminds me of this old Lord of the Rings game I played on the playstation 2. Once you beat the game, there was an alternative game mode that allowed you to play through a good number of the battles, but as the enemies instead. I remember destroying Gandalf with the Balrog, so much fun. Anyways.. This mod looks interesting enough on that premise alone.

When you said you had to figure out how to make the players disappear, it reminded me of the way summons worked in Final Fantasy X. Are you aiming for something like that?

Regardless, it is an interesting concept. Hope you have fun doing it :).

vayneruel:
This amazing Jeet, congratulations, if you can, upload a video ;D

xLostWingx:
I really like this.   A lot.  I'm glad you took the time to figure this out, and if you got this damn thing working on the PSP, that's just plain impressive.  You are planning on some type of release right?  Although...I'm not sure how that would even work.  Keep up the good work, and find a way to let others play this!

Jeet:
Thx  :)

@vayneruel : Yes i'll try to make a video when all the characters limits break will be done.

@LostWing: I will release this for psp and psx , for psx its simple, you only need one thing : CDmage ( or CDprog its better) , very easy to use , i used this when i knew nothing about hacking/modding.  You just have to open your FF7 ISO with CDprog,  and replace the original characters files with the " hacked" ones, the name of the files are "cloud.lzs  , tifa.lzs" etc so its very easy to do.It take 30 seconds.

For PSP you need a program who convert psx iso into psp games, called PSX2PSP , you just convert  the modified iso you did earlier; into a psp format and play it on psp, all the characters have been tested on psp and it work.

When i"ll finish the mod anyway i will upload all the modified characters  with a more detailled help to install this.

The characters will be : edit: see in first post

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version