Miscellaneous Forums > Graphical

At it again...

<< < (8/8)

Altezein:
Awesome!! I've been testing the sample fields you provided for the bombing mission. Would absolutely play the game again with these if the project is completed :)

yarLson:

--- Quote from: Mako on 2016-02-25 03:24:03 ---AC and CC you would only need one of the throwback scenes like cloud at the train station even just a few seconds of video is thousands of images. :)

--- End quote ---
but finding raw videos in a high resolution is the problem compressed videos have too many artifacts to be useful

Salk:
yarLson,

thanks to DLPB's suggestion, I have discovered this thread of yours and I am wondering whether you are going to go through with a complete upscaling?

In my opinion, it is surely worth the effort. I can but agree with DLPB about this being so far the best result!

Bonkers:
I think this is an amazing idea.

I was actually thinking of doing something similar myself. But one step further.

Using the Waifu2x upscale as a basis, and then going over each image by hand (In Photoshop or another program with a tablet) to refine it to try and create the higher res backgrounds this game deserves.

Square Enix couldn't be bothered with the PS4 port (Which I could've been happy with, if they did. Instead of being stuck with the same old blurry shit with a bilinear upscale and the same translation) and they clearly don't care about those of us who wanted FFVII:R to be the same game.

Salk:
Well, Bonkers, if you really want to give it a try, I will love to see the result!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version