Author Topic: Looking for OST fix for the music, please help  (Read 2229 times)

frosty_shark

• View Profile
Looking for OST fix for the music, please help
« on: 2020-02-29 21:38:23 »
Hello

First post to the forums. I know this has been asked prolly a million times. Yes, I used the search function. Couldnt find what I was looking for. Anyways, I just recently bought the PC version (Steam). One thing I noticed a few times already were some music errors compared to the PS1 version:

1. In the Kalm flashback, when Cloud is running back into the reactor it plays the wrong song

2. When you get the Choco/Mog materia from Chocobo farm, the song the chocobo's dance to is cut short before they give you the summon materia.

3. When you recruit Yuffie, the game doesn't play her theme song.

This might seem nitpicky but coming from the PS1 version which I've played a million times, it is super triggering to hear the wrong music being played. Is there any fix for this? I'm not interested in any remixed soundtracks, just the original music. I just want to play the original experience as much as possible. I'm using 7th Heaven 1.54 btw if that helps. If anyone could point me in the right direction to get the fixed OGG files that would be great. Thank you so much.