Author Topic: [FF9 PC] Moguri Mod update 8.2 (LIVE ON OFFICIAL SITE)  (Read 215862 times)

sean8102

• View Profile
Re: [FF9 PC] Moguri Mod update 8.2 (LIVE ON OFFICIAL SITE)
« Reply #700 on: 2021-03-28 11:15:06 »
I made one post (the one quoted above), came back to check on the mod and see if it's advanced/changed.

I just wanted to say thank you (since I didn't at all in my one post) so much for all the hard work on this. It looks soooo good. I enjoyed it so much. Def something to be VERY proud of. Mods like this and Silent Hill 2 Enhanced Edition are why I love modding so much :)

KaidenJames

« Reply #701 on: 2021-04-05 22:28:37 »
Anyone using this mod on a laptop with an iGPU? I'm curious if this would run on my iris 540. I eventually want to get a laptop with a dedicated GPU but I wonder if what I have now might work until then? Also, has there been any discussion with TehMighty and intergrading his UI mod with Moguri? I know he hasn't updated his in awhile but it's the only mod missing from a complete FFIX PC experience in my opinion.

Kanuhesu

• View Profile
« Reply #702 on: 2021-04-16 12:08:11 »
Hi !

Is someone has already had my bug with moguri ? When it's installed (and work...) I have the same window than steam game, I just be asked to select my screen resolution and if i want the game windowed or not ... Moreover is it normal that the moguri application send  to the same window than the package windows ?
Last but no least, steam update my game if there is a bug with the game (each time I try moguri's mod...)

I'll try several times, i respect the top of this topic's advises etc. ... Moguri 8.2.1.0 ; windows 7 64 bits

Thanks for your answers, hope it could help !

(sorry for my english, I hope it's understandable)

Apple8427

• View Profile
« Reply #703 on: 2021-05-30 19:35:37 »
I downloaded MoguriMod_8.2.1.2.zip a while back.

the files within it are named 8.2.1.0, were they just not named correctly? i got it from the original site (or where ever it was hosted from it)
MoguriMod_8.2.1.0.7z
MoguriMod_8.2.1.0.exe
MoguriMod_8.2.1.0-FILES.7z

haven't seen any updates in a while, is this mod dead? :(

faospark

• hell-o-world
    • View Profile
    • old me
« Reply #704 on: 2021-06-01 09:44:41 »
the mod is not dead. the mod is rather already complete. the only thing that needs updating is essentially Memoria which is the primary engine that allows moguri to work. i would expect a new wave of mods as one of the upcomming features of memoria is to allow loading of assets without touching the sharedaassets file.

Aavock

• View Profile
« Reply #705 on: 2021-06-01 15:57:45 »
Exactly, I've seen some really nice new features and bugfixes on the Memoria GitHub page over the last few months, hope they'll make a big official release soon on the main Moguri website. Let's be patient.