Author Topic: [FF7 PSX/PS1] Exp Sephirot and Young Cloud - Wall Market/Suggestions  (Read 8384 times)

Hello everyone, i'm thinking off about the curret exp and exp to next level of sephirot, and my question is:
Putting ZERO in both options, does vincent change? Because they occupy the same slot, the same doubt goes to the cloud / zack in relation to cait sith.
Other thing is about the past post, which dark nation cannot call the spell and crash. Anyone has a solution?

Does anyone here on the forum like the PSX version of the game? I've done so many posts about the game, I've changed a lot and nobody answers any of them except Mr. Vayneruel and possibly Sega Chief who helped me a lot in my mod.
I would like to know about some rebalances that the people would want in a possible mod, suggestions of materials and such.
« Last Edit: 2020-05-16 02:07:16 by Darkslayerpowerfull »

vayneruel

• View Profile
You can change Sephirot´s data and this not affect Vincent like young Cloud doesn´t affect Caith Sith

You can change Sephirot´s data and this not affect Vincent like young Cloud doesn´t affect Caith Sith
I doing this to remove some space to my kernel, so, i will do 1 kernel and 1 scene to all CDs.
Hey man, i'm trying to do a boss fight, which is iron man + wolfmeister in the same formation and naming them Vajradhara Tai and Vajradhara Wu. The problem is: When the battle begin, the formation begin all scratch and bugged, the emulator crash after this.
I tried using other AI in them, the Iron Man begin with the plate body flying and the other parts invisible.
You know if the PSX cannot handling them?
I'm making bosses to my boss rush or boss battle to gain some rewards:

[Jabberwock = King Behemoth                                                                                               ]
[Wrath Hound = Red dog Bigger I did but need some repairs                                                    ]
[Belzecue = Guard dog Bigger I did but need some repairs                                                       ]       Bosses of Crisis Core and Remake
[Vajradhara Tai e Vajradhara Wu = Iron Giant and Wolfmeister or Grand Horn and Cmd Grand.H  ]
[Cerberus= Dark Nation Bigger I did but need some repairs                                                      ]
[Combisms Bigger(I nice boss i did using a random AI)                                                             ]
[Hell House Bigger (Maybe?)                                                                                                  ]
[Brain Pod Bigger                                                                                                                  ]
[Eligor Bigger (Maybe?)                                                                                                         ]
[----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

You have a suggestion of Boss to me? Haha, sorry my request, we aren't friends but i'm thinking you are a nice guy, because, you helped me much in the forum answering some of posts haha
« Last Edit: 2020-05-17 18:46:06 by Darkslayerpowerfull »

vayneruel

• View Profile
If you used USA version , you can use patch extension from Bosola. This patch extend the kernel and scene size.
To create these boss, iron man and wolfmeister are located in the same scene, then create a formation with his id correctly.
AI is a complicated structure, only one number isn´t correct, the code is bad, you must take a lot of attetion in every opcode and jumps

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
Only the initial stats/equipment are hard-coded for Vincent/Cait. Their growth curves and limit data are pulled from the KERNEL because Sephy and little Cloud don’t have limits.

If you used USA version , you can use patch extension from Bosola. This patch extend the kernel and scene size.
To create these boss, iron man and wolfmeister are located in the same scene, then create a formation with his id correctly.
AI is a complicated structure, only one number isn´t correct, the code is bad, you must take a lot of attetion in every opcode and jumps
1 - I don't use Bosola's mod, because, I don't know if the console will give problems and I want my iso to work on both console and emulator.
2 - iron man and wolfmeister are located in the same scene and the same formation, so what is the problem?The formation is in pincer attack, I don’t remember testing side by side. The ID's correct.
3 - Yeah, i using a AI from enemies which call attacks and has less space to call spells.

Only the initial stats/equipment are hard-coded for Vincent/Cait. Their growth curves and limit data are pulled from the KERNEL because Sephy and little Cloud don’t have limits.
Ok, thanks. I removed the exp sephirot have(He not grow up to next level in the flashback) and i gained some space to re-put the initial materias of the game and some based in the remake.
I'm creating some bosses and thinking about the Ozma,using normall spells for testing and basic AI, using a ID of a unused enemy (12F) to him and putting the AI for making him bigger in the Main AI. The enemy will freeze the game for haven't has animations attacks?
About my question above(wolfmeister and iron giant) maybe is not possible...One day I tried putting Guard Scorpion + Heligunner putting in the same scene + formation and freezed the emulator... It's sad the PSX/Ps1 cannot handling them. I will try using the Grand Horn and Red Grand Horn to do the work of the similar two bosses.
Sorry for double-posting. I'm blind sometimes haha.
Thanks anyway for answering.
« Last Edit: 2020-05-17 18:42:27 by Darkslayerpowerfull »

vayneruel

• View Profile
I tried to create iron man and wolfmeister formartion and yes it´s bugged, possibly it´s a psx limitation