Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] FFNx - Next generation modding platform for FF7/FF8  (Read 35146 times)

TrueOdin

• View Profile
I just read the changelog for the 1.8 release... hooooly fuck this is awesome; that integration with SoLoud gives me a biig smile.

dammit im gonna have to make my music mod in 7.1 now xd

Looking forward into it :)

Juba

• View Profile
You'll want to stay updated on FFNx.  At some point in the future it will support 60fps.   Until then, you'll need to use Reunion found at ff7.live if you want to use this mod.

FFNx already supports 60fps... it's the game engine and (especially) all the underlying animations that were created for 15/30 that need to be rewritten.

Any update on 60fps support or how to enable it in FFNx ?

ff7maniac

• View Profile
hello I would like to know. people who have a configuration similar to i5, windows 10, ssd disk and an nvidia gt 1030 card how does ffnx work with Cosmos Lighting shadows and advanced animations, are there problems or slowdowns or is it playable properly? thank you.
« Last Edit: 2021-07-29 21:43:36 by ff7maniac »

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
hello I would like to know. people who have a configuration similar to i5, windows 10, ssd disk and an nvidia gt 1030 card how does ffnx work with Cosmos Lighting shadows and advanced animations, are there problems or slowdowns or is it playable properly? thank you.
Lighting and animations don't work without recent FFNx.

ff7maniac

• View Profile
I know it, I ask if it works well enough with an nvidia gt 1030 card