Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII Remix - A compilation of FF7 Mods [1.0-2.5.1]  (Read 1246328 times)

scargy

The download link is down :(

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
The download link is down :(
works for me, are you trying to use a download manager? The domain doesn't allow that if so.

scargy

i think it was a internet explorer error im downloading it with Firefox

parliment4life

I've been trying to download this file for the last couple of days, but the download is very unstable and completes before it is truly complete. I am using firefox and no download manager. I tried using IE as well, and that didn't work. Chrome I hope will work, after I download it.

Crown

Great compilation, but I'm having problems with the first minigame on the highway, after Shinra HQ. The FPS in normal game is limited to 60fps (vsync works), but when the minigame kicks in, the fps goes over 200 and its impossible to complete it normally.

Opengl conf:
Code: [Select]
# ff7_opengl config file

# use shaders, if available and supported
# turn shaders off to use the OpenGL 1.1 backend
use_shaders = no

# plugins
# a movie plugin is required, the music plugin is optional, but required to make FF7Music work
movie_plugin = plugins/ffmpeg_movies.fgp
music_plugin = plugins/ff7music.fgp

# vertex and fragment shaders
vert_source = shaders/main.vert
frag_source = shaders/main.frag

# post-processing shader, used to apply fullscreen effects
# options are smartbloom.post and bloom2.post
# note that shaders/smartbloom.post must be configured to proper resolution, open with notepad
post_source = shaders/smartbloom.post
enable_postprocessing = no

# display frames per second counter in upper right corner
show_fps = yes

# display some real-time debug information
show_stats = no

# set the window size (and fullscreen resolution) of FF7
# 0 means use original resolution (whatever ff7.exe provides)
# preserve_aspect adds black borders as needed to preserve a 4:3 aspect ratio
window_size_x = 1024
window_size_y = 768
preserve_aspect = yes
fullscreen = no

# prevent glitches due to rounding errors by rendering in the nearest (larger, if supported)
# multiple of the original resolution and up/down-scaling
prevent_rounding_errors = yes

# check your driver settings if this option doesn't seem to work
enable_vsync = yes

# limit snowboard, coaster and highway minigames to refresh rate / 2, i.e. 30fps for a 60hz display mode
# vsync must be enabled and working for this to have any effect
minigame_framelimiter = on

# same thing, but for the battle swirl
battleswirl_framelimiter = on

# replace FF7's default framelimiter timer source
use_new_timer = yes

# use a more stable (but less accurate) timer to control FF7's framelimiter
# this option has no effect unless the use_new_timer option is on
use_stable_timer = yes

# allow FF7 to use linear filtering for its textures
# some things look slightly better with this option on, but alot of textures just lose their detail
linear_filter = off

# enable alpha blending for textures without an existing blending effect
fancy_transparency = off

# read files directly instead of using LGP archives
# this option requires you to have all your LGP archives unpacked in direct/, with one folder for each archive
# for example; if FF7 is looking for aaab.rsd in char.lgp, this option will make it open direct/char/aaab.rsd instead
# this option should be used for testing only, performance will take a hit
direct_mode = off

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
Great compilation, but I'm having problems with the first minigame on the highway, after Shinra HQ. The FPS in normal game is limited to 60fps (vsync works), but when the minigame kicks in, the fps goes over 200 and its impossible to complete it normally.

Opengl conf:
# ff7_opengl config file

# use shaders, if available and supported
# turn shaders off to use the OpenGL 1.1 backend
use_shaders = no

# plugins
# a movie plugin is required, the music plugin is optional, but required to make FF7Music work
movie_plugin = plugins/ffmpeg_movies.fgp
music_plugin = plugins/ff7music.fgp

# vertex and fragment shaders
vert_source = shaders/main.vert
frag_source = shaders/main.frag

# post-processing shader, used to apply fullscreen effects
# options are smartbloom.post and bloom2.post
# note that shaders/smartbloom.post must be configured to proper resolution, open with notepad
post_source = shaders/smartbloom.post
enable_postprocessing = no

# display frames per second counter in upper right corner
show_fps = yes

# display some real-time debug information
show_stats = no

# set the window size (and fullscreen resolution) of FF7
# 0 means use original resolution (whatever ff7.exe provides)
# preserve_aspect adds black borders as needed to preserve a 4:3 aspect ratio
window_size_x = 1024
window_size_y = 768
preserve_aspect = yes
fullscreen = no

# prevent glitches due to rounding errors by rendering in the nearest (larger, if supported)
# multiple of the original resolution and up/down-scaling
prevent_rounding_errors = yes

# check your driver settings if this option doesn't seem to work
enable_vsync = yes

# limit snowboard, coaster and highway minigames to refresh rate / 2, i.e. 30fps for a 60hz display mode
# vsync must be enabled and working for this to have any effect
minigame_framelimiter = on

# same thing, but for the battle swirl
battleswirl_framelimiter = on

# replace FF7's default framelimiter timer source
use_new_timer = yes

# use a more stable (but less accurate) timer to control FF7's framelimiter
# this option has no effect unless the use_new_timer option is on
use_stable_timer = yes

# allow FF7 to use linear filtering for its textures
# some things look slightly better with this option on, but alot of textures just lose their detail
linear_filter = off

# enable alpha blending for textures without an existing blending effect
fancy_transparency = off

# read files directly instead of using LGP archives
# this option requires you to have all your LGP archives unpacked in direct/, with one folder for each archive
# for example; if FF7 is looking for aaab.rsd in char.lgp, this option will make it open direct/char/aaab.rsd instead
# this option should be used for testing only, performance will take a hit
direct_mode = off

That's weird, the framelimiter is on.. you can try using the old framelimiter: goto the patches folder, move the 9999limitbreak stuff into "Do Not Want", then go into "Do Not Want", and move the "HighwayAndSnowboardMinigamesFix" files out to the "patches" folder. Then run "InstallYAMPNormalMode" and "InstallYAMPHardcoreMode" once each and hopefully the problem will be solved...

Crown

That's weird, the framelimiter is on.. you can try using the old framelimiter: goto the patches folder, move the 9999limitbreak stuff into "Do Not Want", then go into "Do Not Want", and move the "HighwayAndSnowboardMinigamesFix" files out to the "patches" folder. Then run "InstallYAMPNormalMode" and "InstallYAMPHardcoreMode" once each and hopefully the problem will be solved...
Thanks, I got it working with the old framelimiter.

parliment4life

Yay! The server finally let me download the entire file. I suppose it was under construction or something. I have the patch working, although the opening CG won't play, so I am guessing the others will not either. I have changed the target in the reg file and still nothing plays. I also changed the datapath to my virtual drive, does that make a difference since I have movies on both the hard drive, and the virtual drive with the "disk"? Also, the beginning of the game--when cloud exists the train--it is pitch black, until I blindly initiate the first battle scene in which the graphics appear, and remain seen afterward outside of the battle scene. The game is running fine, although I would like to see the CGs. If you know a way I can get this going, please titeguy, be tight! Thanks.

Win 7 Ultimate 64bit
Backup ISOs, due to scratches.
8800GTS
AMD 6000+
Fresh install of game without any other mods.

parliment4life

Forgot to add that UAC has been off, and here are my APP notes:
INFO: Auto-detected version: FF7 1.02 US English
INFO: FFMpeg movie player plugin loaded
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r19334, Copyright (c) 2000-2009 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: FF7Music helper plugin loaded
INFO: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce 8800 GTS/PCI/SSE2 3.2.0
INFO: OpenGL 2.0 support detected
INFO: Found swap_control extension
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1280x800, output resolution 1280x800, internal resolution 1280x960
INFO: FBO extension detected, using fast scaling/postprocessing path
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
initializing sound...
creating dsound primary buffer
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
set music volume: 127
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
ERROR: couldn't open movie file
ERROR: couldn't open movie file

The game continues, it doesn't even hesitate before or after the movie doesn't load. It is rather flawless, other than this unknown error I am trying to workout with the movies. I have had no problems with the music either, which I have tried different versions of. I didn't get any shortcuts in my start menu, btw, so I am loading the game via Run FFVII Remix shortcut in the main directory, i load the ff7remixshortcuts script and nothing appears to happen. There are a lot of shortcuts for the game, other than the remix and remix hardcore, should I be using any other shortcuts? Thanks for your time, and the compilation.

parliment4life

I was able to fix it! I changed the path back to the (x86program files\squaresoft\final...\movies) and then--what i didn't do before, updated the reg of the movie change, although the movies didn't play originally. well, they are now, and on my HD TV I could tell the difference immediately. things are working great! i will keep you posted if i run into any bugs. thanks.

albertopsp

• Spanish NoOb (Or so I think) xD
    • View Profile
Hi!

When I start the "Run-FFVII-Remix-Hardcore" and go into battle, the game closes .....

INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r19334, Copyright (c) 2000-2009 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce 9500 GT/PCI/SSE2 3.2.0
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1366x768, output resolution 1024x768, internal resolution 1280x960
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
initializing sound...
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\movies\eidoslogo.avi; rawvideo/null 364x353, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 0.066667, frames: 1
INFO: C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\movies\sqlogo.avi; mpeg4/mp3 640x480, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 247.788000, frames: 3717
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=60
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/avatar/cloud_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/barre_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/avatar/tifa_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/earith_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/red_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/yufi_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/ketc_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/bins_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/cido_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/WMRP/menu/buster_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save02.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save03.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save04.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save05.ff7
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
-=-=[START OF WORLD MAP!!!]=-=-
ERROR: libpng error: Read Error
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE clf_lg.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE clf_lg.tim
stop_sound
cross play music: 0
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=4
stop_sound
-=-=[END OF WORLD MAP!!!]=-=-
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
End of Swirl sound_effect1
Entering FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE
[BATTLE] Scene# 173
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE
WM_CLOSE
ERROR: unhandled exception

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
Hi!

When I start the "Run-FFVII-Remix-Hardcore" and go into battle, the game closes .....

INFO: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce 9500 GT/PCI/SSE2 3.2.0
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1366x768, output resolution 1024x768, internal resolution 1280x960
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
initializing sound...
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\movies\eidoslogo.avi; rawvideo/null 364x353, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 0.066667, frames: 1
INFO: C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\movies\sqlogo.avi; mpeg4/mp3 640x480, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 247.788000, frames: 3717
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=60
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/avatar/cloud_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/barre_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/avatar/tifa_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/earith_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/red_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/yufi_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/ketc_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/bins_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/cido_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/WMRP/menu/buster_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save02.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save03.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save04.ff7
ERROR: COULD NOT OPEN FILE C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\save/save05.ff7
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
-=-=[START OF WORLD MAP!!!]=-=-
ERROR: libpng error: Read Error
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE clf_lg.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE clf_lg.tim
stop_sound
cross play music: 0
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=4
stop_sound
-=-=[END OF WORLD MAP!!!]=-=-
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
End of Swirl sound_effect1
Entering FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE
[BATTLE] Scene# 173
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE
WM_CLOSE
ERROR: unhandled exception

Take your ff7.exe, copy it, and rename it to h_ff7.exe, then run InstallYAMPHardcoreMode.bat (installing the 9999 limit break patch), then it should work fine.

albertopsp

• Spanish NoOb (Or so I think) xD
    • View Profile
It does not work .... It is normal h_ff7.exe file, rename it to n_ff7.exe?

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
It does not work .... It is normal h_ff7.exe file, rename it to n_ff7.exe?
it changes...
it's either ff7.exe --> h_ff7.exe

or n_ff7.exe --> ff7.exe depending on which one's there

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
Hi!

I'm new here and just joined because of this pack.
Downloading it at the moment and can't wait to try it, it's been a while since the last time i've finished FFVII (more than 10 years probably) and i just want to say thank you for repacking all this mods that are fair to the game concept.

Also, a bit offtopic but, i've been watching youtube videos from FFVII lately about remakes and such, and i really wanted to know if something like this would be possible to do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKVKLPB8llo <- refering to the menu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpgQ_Zzj7AQ <- refering to the player models (cloud/vincent)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo9wFkDwdYQ <- refering to Weapon/Summons models (and menu also seems sharper)

So i believe models can be replaced like vid 2 and 3, but what about a menu like vid 1? Is it possible?
I don't know how hard is FF modding, i only been around of modding in games such as Fallout and Oblivion so don't spank me for asking.

Keep up the good work.

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
The menu's can't really be remade with the current scope of modding the game I think.

If you have a little search around you can find 2 different versions of Cloud remade in much higher quality, one in Advent Children style the other somewhat close to the original with a hint of Crisis Core thrown in.

There is a better Barret that comes as part of the Avalanche Overhaul patch included within the pack this thread is all about which cleans up the UI textures and various other textures with higher quality artwork while still retaining the original look and feel of the game.

The creator of the third vid stole all that from here except the Illegaly ripped models, he seems to be passing it all off as his own work.
« Last Edit: 2010-04-09 14:32:08 by Tekkie.X »

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
Humm, i see.
Although from the vids seems menus & font can be at least "sharpened":

Remix pack screen:

Screen from the vid i posted before:

Anyway, i've been searching threads in this section and seems no one tried to do some overhaul to summons and let's be realistic, they're part of the magic of FF series. That guy from the vids i posted before seems to be using models from other FFs to replace the original ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZZmpJsgfDg

Ifrit -> FF8 (?)
Shiva -> FF10
Odin -> FF8 (?)
Neo Bahamut -> FF10
Bahamut-ZERO -> new model?
Choco -> new model?
Ultima Weapon -> new model?

Anyway, don't take this as dissing, i'm loving the work you guys are putting here, didn't know people still worked on FF7 until some days ago, and every little work is awesome to make the game better.

Just hoping someone with modeling skins happens to remodel summons someday  :-D

Tekkie.X

• View Profile
The Bahamut Zero seems to be from Crisis Core perhaps, the Ultima Weapon may also be from Crisis Core.

That font is included in the Avalanche patch, like I said pretty much everything in that video came from this forum except from one or two bits like the summons and the RedXIII/Vincent models.

The summons will be done in due time, the avalanche team are mostly redoing to the 2D artwork for the time being, Apz, Kula, Millenia and Timmu are working on the 3D stuff starting with the player characters and weapons first, there is a bit of organised chaos about this place but stuff gets done and that's what matters.

« Last Edit: 2010-04-09 14:51:47 by Tekkie.X »

obesebear

• View Profile
The creator of the third vid stole all that from here except the Illegaly ripped models, he seems to be passing it all off as his own work.
Calm down.  
Some people are also working on "remaking" FF7, but their work can't be posted here.

Ifrit -> Crisis Core
Shiva -> FF10
Odin -> FF8
Neo Bahamut ->   Unchanged, only textured
Bahamut-ZERO -> Bahamut Gold from Crisis Core
Choco -> Crisis Core  
Ultima Weapon -> no idea :P

« Last Edit: 2010-04-09 15:54:41 by obesebear »

Tekkie.X

• View Profile
If they're not taking credit then why is there no mention of who made what then?

Their site has a page for credits but has absolutely nothing on it.

There is also a blatant link to download Advent Children Complete, the torrent was removed but the intent is still there.

Lack of evidence = conclusion jumping.
« Last Edit: 2010-04-09 15:57:30 by Tekkie.X »

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
Humm, i see.
Although from the vids seems menus & font can be at least "sharpened":

Remix pack screen:

Screen from the vid i posted before:

Anyway, i've been searching threads in this section and seems no one tried to do some overhaul to summons and let's be realistic, they're part of the magic of FF series. That guy from the vids i posted before seems to be using models from other FFs to replace the original ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZZmpJsgfDg

Ifrit -> FF8 (?)
Shiva -> FF10
Odin -> FF8 (?)
Neo Bahamut -> FF10
Bahamut-ZERO -> new model?
Choco -> new model?
Ultima Weapon -> new model?

Anyway, don't take this as dissing, i'm loving the work you guys are putting here, didn't know people still worked on FF7 until some days ago, and every little work is awesome to make the game better.

Just hoping someone with modeling skins happens to remodel summons someday  :-D

That screenshot is out of date, it's from v2.3.1 IIRC. The newest version has all of the latest updates and looks better. (I should really upload a new vid). I don't even think that's the issue though, it's probably just a matter of video quality. I took my videos at 640x480 because my computer couldn't handle taking videos at a higher resolution. You can run the game at 1080p if you want to.

New models are doable, it's just a matter of time before they're all done. Same with new textures.

Changing the layout of the menus isn't without someone who seriously knows how to edit ff7.exe's architecture.

EDIT: That nanaki model looks like ass.
« Last Edit: 2010-04-09 16:01:22 by titeguy3 »

obesebear

• View Profile
My bad, Tekkie.X.  I didn't pay attention to who the "author" of the video was.  Yeah, that guy is taking credit for everything, but didn't do any of those modifications.

Tekkie.X

• View Profile
Ah, if you meant someone else than that's cool, spending a fair amount of time on CDG and FPSbanana where credit theft is sometimes treated like murder does this to a man.

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
Btw, i've finished downloading the pack.
To install i just do it over the vanilla game or do i have to install the 1.0.2 patch first?

Cuz i'm getting black screen upon starting the game..

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
Btw, i've finished downloading the pack.
To install i just do it over the vanilla game or do i have to install the 1.0.2 patch first?

Cuz i'm getting black screen upon starting the game..
It should be fine from the get-go. Can I see your APP.log?