Author Topic: FINAL FANTASY VII OST (Remastered Edition) ~by Final FanTim~  (Read 154396 times)

finalfantim

• View Profile
FINAL FANTASY VII OST (Remastered Edition) ~by Final FanTim~
« Reply #300 on: 2010-02-16 20:29:42 »
Damn, I did it! At least I did it, CD4 is uploaded x) Let's see, when do I have time to upload the 6th R-OST ;P...

Great work! (you too The Favs)
Thank you so much, i know how much time and effort it takes to make clip and im glad i didnt have to do it ;).

I wont be releasing any tracks or albums soon since my business class has started and its very time consuming. Its to finish my university degree, so no screwing up.

EDIT:
Yes i do have time to check the forums occasionally.
BTW, more emoticons, always fun!  :-*
« Last Edit: 2010-02-16 20:31:23 by finalfantim »

The Favs

• View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 2010-02-20 05:34:02 »
FFTim, I've been rating those videos of Deniz's, and people love, just LOVE what you did! Seriously, I can't believe it! You've made an entire fan base's dream come true! You've revamped every track in the FF7 ost! We can't thank you enough! Now, go, take care of yourself and make sure you don't mess up in school! :D  Well be looking forward to any projects you do in the future (which I'll be more than glad to help with. You know how to contact me!  ;) )

d33eniz

• I am watching for you... but I can't find you...
    • View Profile
    • United ODC Corporation
« Reply #302 on: 2010-03-20 10:49:54 »
Well, I have to thank you, Tim :D 200+ Subscribers because of your Awesome work ^-^

Let's see, what people are thinking...

- Deniz

finalfantim

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 2010-03-25 17:49:49 »
Well, I have to thank you, Tim :D 200+ Subscribers because of your Awesome work ^-^

Let's see, what people are thinking...

- Deniz

Haha nice! :D
Much appreciated meine deutsche freund (im Dutch so i know a few words)

Mogman

« Reply #304 on: 2010-03-28 05:30:59 »
I would like to see "One Winged Angel" remastered WITHOUT the chorus, kupo.

For those who don't know, there was an official chorus-less version as a hidden track on "Final Fantasy VII Reunion"
« Last Edit: 2010-03-28 05:46:02 by Mogman »

d33eniz

• View Profile
    • United ODC Corporation
« Reply #305 on: 2010-03-31 09:21:21 »
Tim, there's a guy who wants to say something xD" (I got this PM on YouTube)

FFVII Soundtrack
Judgement Day. Are you the one who made that? If you are could you do it again but change the beginning? The drums are the wrong kind, and at 0:32 in the original song when the backround kicks in you should make that like uh.... what do you call it? Choral sh*t or something, like not instruments, but like a choral thingy. I would do these things myself but I have no idea how to get these instrument thingys on my comp without ruining it. BTW how do you get the remix stuff, is it on your comp or... what?

Could you maybe make a reply please, so that I can send him that ^-^

- Deniz
« Last Edit: 2010-03-31 14:52:05 by d33eniz »

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: 2010-03-31 11:25:24 »
Tim, there's a guide who wants to say something xD" (I got this PM on YouTube)

FFVII Soundtrack
Judgement Day. Are you the one who made that? If you are could you do it again but change the beginning? The drums are the wrong kind, and at 0:32 in the original song when the backround kicks in you should make that like uh.... what do you call it? Choral sh*t or something, like not instruments, but like a choral thingy. I would do these things myself but I have no idea how to get these instrument thingys on my comp without ruining it. BTW how do you get the remix stuff, is it on your comp or... what?

That's almost incoherent yet coherent at the same time. How odd.

finalfantim

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: 2010-04-04 21:06:05 »
Tim, there's a guy who wants to say something xD" (I got this PM on YouTube)

FFVII Soundtrack

Could you maybe make a reply please, so that I can send him that ^-^

- Deniz

Hey...tell him its FINAL  ;)
1. Dont have time, 2. Dont think his suggestions are necessary since im quite happy with the result

tebian

« Reply #308 on: 2010-04-05 13:04:34 »
Wanted to thank you for letting us play your new work on the Final Fantasy Radio. You must have put a lot of hours into making this and it is one of Nobuo's bigger sets of music. Keep up the great music and stop in the chat again anytime. Always nice to talk to fan's of the Square music.

d33eniz

• View Profile
    • United ODC Corporation
« Reply #309 on: 2010-04-05 15:47:54 »

Yeah, I saw your comment on YouTube- and Tim, here you go :D

If you need a manager, d3 and TheFavs are your back up :D

finalfantim

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: 2010-04-09 20:28:38 »

Yeah, I saw your comment on YouTube- and Tim, here you go :D

If you need a manager, d3 and TheFavs are your back up :D

Haha nice!  ;D

Wanted to thank you for letting us play your new work on the Final Fantasy Radio. You must have put a lot of hours into making this and it is one of Nobuo's bigger sets of music. Keep up the great music and stop in the chat again anytime. Always nice to talk to fan's of the Square music.

The pleasure is all mine. Im just glad a broad selection of people can enjoy N. Uematsu's work with a better quality :) Where would we be without internet
« Last Edit: 2010-04-09 20:34:13 by finalfantim »

pizda

« Reply #311 on: 2010-06-06 08:22:58 »
PLEASE NOTE:
I will not finish this project, not even CD1 im afraid. This is just something i made so far that i want to share :wink:

For the love of god, please, please, please, please, please, would you PLEASE remaster ONLY dancing mad ?

17 minutes, legendary organ toccata in three movements, easy ! Come on :3 Nobody else can do it as good as you, proof is on youtube: only diggressing remixes and approximate remakes... No real solid remasters.

<== crying

d33eniz

• View Profile
    • United ODC Corporation
« Reply #312 on: 2010-06-07 15:46:01 »
I'm so proud of you FFTim ;_;

There you go, FFRadio is streaming your work all the time ^-^

Oh and your R-OST will be listened by Nobuo Uematsu himself. TheRealOfficialTifaLockhart from YouTube wrote me a message and she told me, that she will show it to him- and let him comment about it...

... oh god, there you go Tim! So- you have to work on the VI-R-OST :D

The Favs

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: 2010-06-08 20:24:47 »
Oh and your R-OST will be listened by Nobuo Uematsu himself. TheRealOfficialTifaLockhart from YouTube wrote me a message and she told me, that she will show it to him- and let him comment about it...

:(......... ??? ....... no...... no, no, you're bustin' his chops. There's NO WAY! Nuh-uh!! No sir!! You's a liar! LIAR!! Theres... no, there's just no way, man. C'mon! You expect us to believe that! No, no, no, you had me at "Hello". I don't... I don't believe you!! I won't be lied to again!! Don't heed him FFTime! He was sent by the deceiver!! He will mislead us all!!
THAT'S NOT TRUE!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!

SEARCH YOUR FEELINGS, YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE!!

« Last Edit: 2010-06-08 23:26:54 by The Favs »

d33eniz

• View Profile
    • United ODC Corporation
Re: FINAL FANTASY VII OST (Remastered Edition) ~by Final FanTim~
« Reply #314 on: 2010-06-09 11:12:54 »
Lol, I'm not sorry about it because I'm telling you the truth XD"

http://www.youtube.com/user/RealTifalockhart

Here you go, that's the chanell of her. She is the official European Tifa Lockhart Cosplayer- she wrote me that she likes his R-OST. And I asked her sharing it with Nobuo Uematsu- if that's possible. She said, that she would, because she has contact with him- and I believed her ;) So, may the might be with us ;D
I don't think that she will lie, I searched for her and found out, that she really is the official "Real" Tifa- there's nothin' more to say. We can't do anything than hoping, can we? Well, I just hope it for him :] I really try to push FFTim xD" (Btw, thanks for more than 300 subscribers now xD" Gonna start a YouTube show, if we reach more than 1000 subscribers ;))

- Deniz