Author Topic: Final Requests for a While (i think)  (Read 4901 times)

ludokreshx

• View Profile
Final Requests for a While (i think)
« on: 2010-06-03 12:19:46 »
I need a link to one of the programs u guys use to reskin the model/make new models for FF7

also i need a link to a patch or somthing for this Zack field model : http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=5368.0

and has anyone worked with APZ about making a Zack head and a recoloring of his Cloud battle model? to make it with
the same clothes that his model has just with a similar quality zack head?

and if no one has can somone get APZ in here so i can ask his permission to use his model to create one myself, learn his techniques and make
a Zack battle model based on his Cloud model so that i can use/release alongside his

in a nutshell i want the original Zack field model + a Zack battle model similar to APZ Cloud model

end goal is to use these mods combined with Kula's First Tsurugi - Ultima Weapon replacement (which i already have) i just had
the vision in my head that the combined mods would look totally epic cuz i've just recently used APZ Cloud model and its texturing and
look fits VERY well with Kula's First Tsurugi, and i just want to use Zack in Clouds place with similar quality. =]

i say final request for a while (i think) because after this im gonna start trying to do my own stuff for the forum community instead of just
mooching and using everyones stuff with no return to the people i kno its out here for us to use as a gift but im starting to feel bad
that its so easy to obtain and im not giving back anything in return =/

[Edit]

this is my inspiring image, i paused the game randomly during Deathblow and i got this and thought

"hey, it would be cool to black the purple/blue (how ever ur eyes see it =p) parts of his uniform and put a similar quality zack head on there =p"

P.S.

i didnt cheat the stats/hp+mp cuz i like to watch him do limit break attacks with that sword
makes it worth getting the follow-up attacks fairly lol, and plus, that swords replacing the ultima weapon
why would i need to cheat his stats when hes gonna mow through any noob enemy anyways heh =p

[Edit 2]

Also i'd kill to kno if theres a way to swap attack sounds (for example: i wanna switch Sephiroth's or the Masamune's cut audio)

[Edit 3]

Nvm, i have wallmarket, i just have to figure out how to use it to swap the attack sounds
« Last Edit: 2010-06-03 13:12:53 by ludokreshx »

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
Re: Final Requests for a While (i think)
« Reply #1 on: 2010-06-03 16:05:12 »
Apz has been gone for a long time. I wonder when he will come back. And if you want a Zack model you'll have to make one yourself so you need any 3d editing program(ex.3dsmax,blender etc.) Then you need kimera to change Cloud's head with Zack and there you will need to edit the textures since the battle model of every character can only have one texture so even if you have Zack's head in exchange of Cloud he will have messed up textures so you'll also have to edit the texture in photoshop. You'll need a lot of things to do. You also have to make use of Pcreator to convert the 3ds model you've done to .p file. If you want a tutorial here's one.
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8778.0
Good Luck. :)

ludokreshx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-06-03 16:07:31 »
UR FREAKIN AWESOME xD

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-06-03 17:02:28 »
BTW I'm pretty sure the color of Apz Cloud is blue. :)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #4 on: 2010-06-03 22:27:04 »
lol we've all kinda been waiting for apz to return with his new model

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-06-04 11:42:37 »
Kinda hoping he's working on it that's why he's been gone for a long time. But I saw his post about getting married so maybe he has no time. :(

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #6 on: 2010-06-04 12:50:16 »
Kinda hoping he's working on it that's why he's been gone for a long time. But I saw his post about getting married so maybe he has no time. :(

hey's getting married, be happy, not sad ^_^

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-06-04 13:50:06 »
Oh I should have made it clearer then.
Sad(:() for him not having the time and Happy(:)) for him getting married.

Tidus_654

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-06-04 19:34:18 »
If you're gonna make a Zack mod, can you put him the black Shinra clothes (in Crisis Core, when he becomes a 1st Class Soldier)? It looks better than the blue one, in my opinion :P

ludokreshx

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-06-04 21:49:14 »
If you're gonna make a Zack mod, can you put him the black Shinra clothes (in Crisis Core, when he becomes a 1st Class Soldier)? It looks better than the blue one, in my opinion :P

yea thats the plan, i wanna make one that looks pretty much like the final appearance of Zack from the CC game. =]

So when i finally get it started im gonna make a thread and show u all my progress as i go kinda like how kula did with his AC model, but i'll try to make it more driver friendly like APZ cuz some ppl arent gonna have the custom driver right away so i want to make it usable by both ppl who have and who dont so u dont gotta go get somthing to make it compatible =]

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-06-05 05:05:38 »
To help you, search the game tweaking section and you will see a very good model which is high rez model of Zack. Its many pages back but its the best model I've seen for Zack.

ludokreshx

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010-06-05 16:30:29 »
To help you, search the game tweaking section and you will see a very good model which is high rez model of Zack. Its many pages back but its the best model I've seen for Zack.

thanks

i'll be looking into that