Project forums > FF7Voice

[In Development] FF7 Voiceover Project

<< < (2/5) > >>

Shard:

--- Quote from: NFITC1 on 2014-09-02 19:25:01 ---Can I submit auditions for multiple characters in one email or should they be separate?

--- End quote ---
You can send everything in a single email.

Shard:
Management update: We need a little help cataloging the dialogue chronologically (currently they're only organized by area). Details are in the original post. PM me if you're interested.

DLPB_:
Are you still using Beacause?  If so, I strongly suggest waiting a few more days for the R02 release. 

Shard:

--- Quote from: DLPB on 2015-02-03 19:38:03 ---Are you still using Beacause?  If so, I strongly suggest waiting a few more days for the R02 release. 

--- End quote ---
We've already extracted and formatted our script (we wanted it in chronological scene order), so if we wait for the next release, we'd have to play through the whole game again and do all the formatting again. The last translation I got from Kaldarasha (which I understand is pretty close to what's in R02) is more than enough for us to work from.

DLPB_:
Well, I certainly wouldn't say it is "close enough" to R02... it has numerous errors that were ironed out and parts were redone.  It will be better than the original game, though. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version