Author Topic: [FF8-PC Steam/Switch] FFVIII Crystal 1.5.6 / Remastered Version 1.1.6  (Read 31625 times)

Leythalknight

• View Profile
It worked, thanks a million! I will keep you posted if I'll find anything else. Thanks again.  8)

EDIT/UPDATE:

Hey, found another issue – this time it is the Sorceress Memorial fight – game crashes after I defeat 5th or 6th sorcerer and ‘Magic Summon’ is triggered.

Here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/x2h4di5q8tbozj1/battle_05-07-22.7z/file

Sorry about the issue. There's only one other place I used Magic Summon when spawning enemies and it works there. It may have something to do with the quality of the enemy model.

I'll release a proper update later.
« Last Edit: 2022-05-07 18:16:19 by Leythalknight »

gypsymania

• View Profile
Thanks, it works now! Im on disk 3 now and I collected all the key/defeated all the quest monsters. Your document says that I need to buy an item in secret shop on disk 4 in order to fight the secret boss, but when I went to Trabia Canyon (still disk 3) I got a message that I’ve collected all the keys and then got attacked by super strong Geezard who killed me in like 4 turns lol  :?. I’ve never found any info on this in your text document so my question is – is this the secret boss from secret shop or this is a different boss? Thanks.
« Last Edit: 2022-05-09 23:36:37 by gypsymania »

Leythalknight

• View Profile
I've updated the mod to 1.5.6 / 1.1.6.

Nexus / itch.io

Thanks, it works now! Im on disk 3 now and I collected all the key/defeated all the quest monsters. Your document says that I need to buy an item in secret shop on disk 4 in order to fight the secret boss, but when I went to Trabia Canyon (still disk 3) I got a message that I’ve collected all the keys and then got attacked by super strong Geezard who killed me in like 4 turns lol  :?. I’ve never found any info on this in your text document so my question is – is this the secret boss from secret shop or this is a different boss? Thanks.

The canyon boss is the one that ends the Aberrant Keys quest. The secret shop that sells the item needed for the other is located

Spoiler: show
at the Crash Site, but only on Disc 4. Talk to the Queen of Cards and you can buy it from her. She also sells certain items that are otherwise missable.
« Last Edit: 2022-05-10 03:56:15 by Leythalknight »