Author Topic: Ultima espio and neocloudstrife Crisis core model project  (Read 166971 times)

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
Re: Ultima espio and neocloudstrife Crisis core model project
« Reply #150 on: 2009-05-11 08:06:05 »
Hmm I was wondering, seeing as I'm to flat out to try doing any character stuff atm, is it possible to modify the entire world map?
Thats something I could do in spare time, and would add a nice affect to the overall game.

squallff8

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2009-05-11 09:05:29 »
UPDATE

Is that the rocket from the International Bonus disc??!  If so, how did you manage to rip it?

I think this rocket from Crisis Core(Shin-Ra building/Exebition room)  :-) Am i right?

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2009-05-11 15:08:53 »
Is that the rocket from the International Bonus disc??!  If so, how did you manage to rip it?

I think this rocket from Crisis Core(Shin-Ra building/Exebition room)  :-) Am i right?

Ahhh, you're right!  Almost forgot this was a Crisis Core Project

squallff8

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2009-05-11 17:33:32 »
2 UltimaEspio 
Can you port Bike from that exebition to Bike level ?!?! :?  :wink:
Old model looks TOO bad:

Way to it field\char.lgp\BRGD.hrc

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2009-05-13 08:29:47 »
2 UltimaEspio 
Can you port Bike from that exebition to Bike level ?!?! :?  :wink:

:wink:

Aurenasek116

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2009-05-13 09:27:21 »
Updated first post with all images linked to, and there is an application form for if you want to help :-P

UPDATE

Don't forget that in Crisis Core you see "full-working" model of the rocket. In FF7 it's a bit corroded and one of the support pilars is broken which results in rocket being tilted, so remember to edit that :P

knight1120

« Reply #156 on: 2009-05-27 14:14:48 »
ultima espio and neo is too quite in this thread, i hope both of you are busy to finish this mod  :-D

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #157 on: 2009-05-28 07:16:59 »
Updated first post with all images linked to, and there is an application form for if you want to help :-P

UPDATE

Don't forget that in Crisis Core you see "full-working" model of the rocket. In FF7 it's a bit corroded and one of the support pilars is broken which results in rocket being tilted, so remember to edit that :P
ya he's right with that, good eye there!  :wink:

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2009-05-30 14:02:19 »
These past few days have been hell.

I have loads of revision to do for an exam on monday, and something else happened in my life....so things are going slow. I dont think Neo has done much, hes trying at least :-)

I think i speak for both of us when i say, we need help. We really need help. I myself are starting to question whether or not we should continue with this mod. Looking at Slayersnext's models, i'd say that there is really no point in us continuing. If people really want us to keep going, I will. Neo is determined to finish this project, so if i stop then the whole patch wont go down.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #159 on: 2009-05-30 14:24:25 »
dont worry, u guys can do it, we believe in u. i would step in but i know nuttin about this stuff.. dont be in such a rush, take ur time, patience is the key to success... and if things dont go as planned, then u guys gave it a hell of a shot and thats awesome

knight1120

« Reply #160 on: 2009-05-30 14:34:25 »

I have loads of revision to do for an exam on monday, and something else happened in my life....so things are going slow. I dont think Neo has done much, hes trying at least :-)

I think i speak for both of us when i say, we need help. We really need help. I myself are starting to question whether or not we should continue with this mod. Looking at Slayersnext's models, i'd say that there is really no point in us continuing. If people really want us to keep going, I will. Neo is determined to finish this project, so if i stop then the whole patch wont go down.

keep going men  :-) you and neo are already done to doing some awesome and new enhance models, if this project is already finished it is really remarkble in the mind of people who plays it so dont give up, keep up the good work  :-D

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2009-05-30 21:34:30 »

Maybe you can check with Namespoofer to see if he wouldn't mind lending you guys a hand.  After all, all 3 of you are doing basically the same thing.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2009-05-30 21:48:12 »
I have done :wink:

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
« Reply #163 on: 2009-05-31 04:05:00 »
I definitely think you guys should keep going at you own pace. Ultima Espio if your feeling burned out take a break until the day you feel like doing it again. I would offer help, but I want to work on PRP before trying to port models.

But please don't stop work on this most excellent mod.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2009-06-01 15:56:16 »
Alright then, i'll take a break from it. Cheers everyone :-D If someone would like to help Neo out, please do so. It wont last long, maybe a few weeks or so. I just need to relax a bit. Cheers everyone :-D :-D

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #165 on: 2009-06-01 16:04:27 »
Well, i suddenly feel motivated to make these mods. with the release of APZ' field cloud model, you'll probably also see a crisis core field model ingame too. cant say i always stick to what i say, so i wont promise anything. but if anyone has anything they want me to do before other things, it might help me with my organisation a little bit.

Viashino

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2009-06-02 00:27:01 »
well i will help with this, was already doing it myself anyway besides would be nice to help out someone just because i know how frustrating it is to do it alone so i offer my services if you want them just msg me if ya want me.

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #167 on: 2009-06-02 15:10:52 »
alright, cool. i'll give ya a PM.
In actual fact, maybe it would be better to start with somebody like sephy, considering how APZ basically already has a "crisis core" style cloud, which is more detailed and dare i say more accurate to how an FF7 remake would be than the Crisis core model anyway.

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #168 on: 2009-06-02 20:29:39 »
How's this looking?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2009-06-02 20:45:10 »
Cute!

No

*goes into weeaboo mode*

Kawaiiiiii! ^_^
« Last Edit: 2009-06-02 21:01:20 by Kudistos Megistos »

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #170 on: 2009-06-03 18:01:09 »
UPDATE:

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
« Reply #171 on: 2009-06-03 18:09:22 »
WOW! That's going to be amazing and a good complement to apz cloud. There seems to be something unsettling about the eyes.

cloud1414

• Anthony Pierce
    • View Profile
    • The Legend Of Twilight
« Reply #172 on: 2009-06-03 18:43:14 »
The eyes scare me XD i just think just change the eyes a little bit and do a little more work on the hands and it will be great. those are my thoughts :P
great job neo

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #173 on: 2009-06-03 19:36:36 »
Well, i'm 90% done with him. just gotta make few more tweaks here and there and he'll be done. check him out:

I know the Eyes are a little weird, but i dont know how to fix it. i spent like an hour fixing them
« Last Edit: 2009-06-03 19:38:44 by NeoCloudstrife »

MrAdults

« Reply #174 on: 2009-06-03 21:01:26 »
Looking good, NeoCloudstrife. :) Might I recommend a change to the eyes:

It's a very simple change, just half-scaling the eye vertically and stamping in the rest (could be done on the skin, or even on the model with some UV stretching), but I think it's much more Sephirothy. :)