Author Topic: Sephiroth Ablaze Video [Released]  (Read 5315 times)

Otokoshi

• View Profile
Sephiroth Ablaze Video [Released]
« on: 2007-03-23 20:24:10 »
Here's another video release for those who enjoy FF7 PC.  I really think the improved video makes the dramatic scene even more powerful.  Simply follow the Movie Tweak documentation to get videos playing off your hard drive, instead of the CD.

Just replace this video with the original movie.  It uses the Indeo codec, so no tweaking like before, huh it's even a smaller file size. :wink:

Ragna

• View Profile
Re: Sephiroth Ablaze Video [Released]
« Reply #1 on: 2007-03-23 21:37:50 »
Yeah, it worked without need to do anything  :lol: well, it was easy for me and this video is better than the other (made for me¬¬) I had, thank you^^

PD: Dont you have more improved videos?  :roll:

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007-04-06 23:07:34 »
Quote from: Sephiroth Crescent
Dont you have more improved videos?

I do, but I think it looks a little odd, so I probably will not release them.  If you get a two second clip from Advent Children and toss it in the middle of a low res movie, I think it's more distracting than enhancing anything.  It might be fun to make new videos that snuff out the model inconsistencies.  One video Cloud is a Lego the next he is not.  :-D  (ex. Cloud jumping on train)

Edit:
Some have asked me to release the Opening.avi I did with the Indeo codec, so they won't have to tweak anything.  I'll probably do that for now.  :-)
« Last Edit: 2007-04-06 23:31:31 by Otokoshi »

Ace266

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007-04-07 05:38:37 »
thx, I hope to see more in the future :-D

lparcshinoda

• The story never ends ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007-04-08 00:47:23 »
good work, i just was having the same idea days ago and now that i come here to ask "how to do..." ... well you already got that :D

just wandering, couldn't you replace the intro movie (taken from the tech demo) and other movies from AC (the sister ray charging and shooting at midgar for example) ??

Otokoshi

• View Profile
Opening Cinematic [Released]
« Reply #5 on: 2007-04-08 02:21:57 »
Quote from: lparcshinoda
just wandering, couldn't you replace the intro movie (taken from the tech demo)

Already did  :-D

Opening Video v2.0

If you could wait until tomorrow I'll upload a new one with the Indeo codec, so there won't be any tweaking like this Xvid version.

Edit:

Here is the opening cinematic using the Indeo codec.  No codec tweaking, just drop and play.

Off Topic:

Has anyone been able to replace the background images in any of the field files?  This would be a big help.
« Last Edit: 2007-04-08 11:29:25 by Otokoshi »

Qudeid

• View Profile
Re: Opening Cinematic [Released]
« Reply #6 on: 2007-04-08 17:10:18 »
Off Topic:

Has anyone been able to replace the background images in any of the field files?  This would be a big help.

Would be quite interesting to pimp up those backgrounds that still look pixeled even after the high-res patch.

I see it coming.. One day there will be aEditor to create your own Game using the FF 7 engine :D

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007-04-08 19:58:35 »
I ask because I already have made a video with the Tech Demo ending, of course the train station doesn't match.  I just wished to edit the one scene with the new background.

Qudeid

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007-04-09 13:02:22 »
I noticed it. hehe. But that was obvious.
But, I mean. If this is possible. Why only change the first scene?If it is possible this could enhance the game a lot, in addition to the all new characters etc.

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007-04-09 23:06:25 »
Quote from: Qudeid
I noticed it. hehe. But that was obvious.

Noticed what?  I haven't even released the video with the tech demo ending.  :-D

I really wanted to release the new video and a new scene as a package, so we will see.

Qudeid

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007-04-10 10:05:28 »
I'm talking about the opening you posted above.
I mean, you can see the difference :) But I said "obvious" because the backgrounds aren't changed so you see the quality difference preety well.