Author Topic: Texture Problem in FF7  (Read 3778 times)

Ashurathedemon

Texture Problem in FF7
« on: 2010-10-17 02:35:24 »
I'm have a weird problem with the texture for his eyes they don't appear I only get the white patches just like in the kimera editor and i cant fix it iv tried and tried again nothing is working ill post a pic so you can get an understanding
If any one can help please reply I just want to have no problems i never messed with the Textures ether

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
Re: Texture Problem in FF7
« Reply #1 on: 2010-10-17 14:31:07 »
Are you using any mods or patches? If so what are they.

Ashurathedemon

« Reply #2 on: 2010-10-17 14:35:20 »
Are you using any mods or patches? If so what are they.

Well im useing the 9999 limit patch so I can do more damage than 9999

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-10-17 16:34:32 »
Try replacing the char.lgp with a fresh on off of the disc, if that does not work post app.log please.

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-10-17 16:46:54 »
This looks like the same problem i had. You have to find and add his face textures IN kimera. I'm not sure what the texture names are for the original cloud model though.

But yeah the problem definitely must be you didn't add the textures. Or if you did it could just be you didn't add all of them.

Ashurathedemon

« Reply #5 on: 2010-10-17 17:40:05 »
This looks like the same problem i had. You have to find and add his face textures IN kimera. I'm not sure what the texture names are for the original cloud model though.

But yeah the problem definitely must be you didn't add the textures. Or if you did it could just be you didn't add all of them.
in kimera the textures show up but not in the game so how do i add them so it don't happen in the game i dant want this to happen the battle model is fine but not the field