Author Topic: Sorry, Confusion :o  (Read 4708 times)

LevelOne

• I feel so sad for the moon. Darn Betelgeuse...
    • View Profile
Sorry, Confusion :o
« on: 2010-11-16 01:09:40 »
My apologies Obesebear D: Like I said, sort of new to forums, I don't know what's dead and what isn't. I'm not entirely sure what "forum necromancy" or any of that stuff is either, it sort of has me scratching my head . In any case, I've decided I'm just gonna not post anymore stuff because it apparently annoys people :s

Thanks for the warning though, happy foruming! :D

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry, Confusion :o
« Reply #1 on: 2010-11-16 01:11:07 »
It is easy. Read the rules.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-11-16 01:12:08 »
Read the rules and you'll be informed quick of what is kosher and what isn't.   Also, in case you didn't know, everyone else can read what you just wrote.

You're welcome

LevelOne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-11-16 01:14:41 »
I know that, it was my simple mistake and I figured everyone should know that my being dumb was the reason I should apologize. I just read over the rules, figured out I think I spammed or something, but anyway I completely contradicted myself by posting again! Hoo boy :D

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-11-16 01:29:43 »
[quote author=The Rules

2. Posting in threads more than a month old is not allowed. The only exceptions to this are people that release programs have a new version to release, or if there is some new information directly related to the topic at hand. Reviving a thread just to post 'The link doesn't work anymore. Where can I find this?' is not acceptable. The only exception to this is the Completely Unrelated board.

[/quote]

LevelOne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-11-16 01:37:36 »
Very well, I sort of just skimmed through the rules because of non-forum related things, thanks oodles though sl, I'll make sure to avoid anything over a month old then :)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #6 on: 2010-11-16 02:36:20 »
Very well, I sort of just skimmed through the rules because of non-forum related things, thanks oodles though sl, I'll make sure to avoid anything over a month old then :)

honestly dude, i REEEEAAALLLYYY think you need to read the rules fully and carefully, just skimming over them is better then not reading them at all but every rule is important. though i admit i've broken my fair shair in the past (sorry bout dat by the way) but its a good habit to get into and nowadays, the rules are enforced pretty hard.

LevelOne

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-11-16 03:01:52 »
I've seen that! Very respectable action on the part of all the people who run this forum though, I'm always glad to see a very active forum.

I guess I will continue actions on here though, there's some questions I've got for a few mods which I'd really love to have answered, hopefully I can find some answers during a good forum browse! :D

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-11-16 06:00:41 »
I guess I will continue actions on here though, there's some questions I've got for a few mods which I'd really love to have answered, hopefully I can find some answers during a good forum browse! :D
Good call

youknowiknow778

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-11-24 20:17:24 »
Yesss as you can see on my warning level, this forum doesn't tolerate any bull$@#& at all, but all in all they are just folk trying to keep their forums clean...which is good for good forums....with good security.....obesebear will get your @$$ in a second.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-11-25 16:44:09 »
obesebear will get your @$$ in a second.
quoted for truth :)