Author Topic: slight issues with ff7music  (Read 2193 times)

yarLson

• spr nrd
    • View Profile
slight issues with ff7music
« on: 2011-03-07 21:48:05 »
Okay well this is just kinda random stuff, usually works just fine with one constant exception. The song that plays while riding a chocobo never works. Has not worked for me once. I tried reinstalling several times. Other songs will not work randomly then start working again (example would be the victory fanfare and battle song) although this is rare enough to not be a major issue for me. Just wish I could get that chocobo song working. I've played through the entire game, so unless there's some area I have neglected (i don't think so) I think this may be the only consistent problem song in the game for me.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
Re: slight issues with ff7music
« Reply #1 on: 2011-03-07 23:57:05 »
I'm assuming you used my ff7music installer, and this error is 100% my fault (I'm surprised nobody's caught it so far!) Anyway, I just fixed it. If you're interested, here's a small updater to fix the error.

yarLson

• spr nrd
    • View Profile
Re: slight issues with ff7music
« Reply #2 on: 2011-03-08 00:03:20 »
thank you kindly sir. I appreciate it :]

haha well i hate to say it but its kinda worse now. Everything else is fine but I don't know why that damn chocobo song is so messed. Now the song plays, and its a really good song, but the world map song doesn't stop playing, and if I get in the highwind while riding the chocobo that song starts play too. So in total I have 3 songs playing whenever I wanna fly with my chocobo D:

*edit*
Seems the issue is now fixed. Just downloaded aali's newest driver. been using 7.8 for a while cuz 7.10 game me pretty huge problems in the past. dont know why but its working fine now and along with your new fix it seems to have completely solved the problem. Thanks again for the help :]
« Last Edit: 2011-03-08 01:03:01 by yarLson »