Author Topic: Millenia's Cloud Weapons  (Read 2653 times)

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
Millenia's Cloud Weapons
« on: 2013-06-10 02:00:27 »
Edit: Well it appears I'm fucking retarded because I knew the solution the whole time. Nvm then.
« Last Edit: 2013-06-11 20:25:22 by [CleverNameHere] »

Template

• Life is a series of cats.
    • View Profile
Re: Millenia's Cloud Weapons
« Reply #1 on: 2013-06-14 09:55:34 »
I'm stealing your thread to report something, which 1 or 2 people might run into someday, even though they will never read this, about Millenia's Cloud Weapons. Millenia's files and installer available from the Big List of Mods include the file rtad, which is the animation file. No idea why she included that file, but if you copy that over yours in your battle.lgp you could quietly replace your battle animations. This is kinda important if you are planning to use Kaldarasha's new Cloud battle model when it is completely done (it's about as perfect original style as it will ever get) because he's redone some of the battle animations.
« Last Edit: 2013-06-14 15:23:30 by Template »

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
Re: Millenia's Cloud Weapons
« Reply #2 on: 2013-06-14 19:12:18 »
My problem was a different and much more stupid one. I was using the direct folder to use my cloud model and it had a buster sword texture that overwrote the files from the sword installer because direct takes priority. All I had to do was put the model in my lgp and then use the installer to overwrite the buster sword texture from it.