Author Topic: VR job positions  (Read 2685 times)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
VR job positions
« on: 2014-04-29 06:10:04 »
http://qualia3d.com/jobs.html

Qualia3D is a venture-backed software company dedicated to bringing traditional and holographic web content into virtual reality. We are looking for great individuals who are excited about the future of virtual reality, and are ready to tackle challenges at the edge of current technology.

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: VR job positions
« Reply #1 on: 2014-04-29 17:09:41 »
Are you an advertisement bot you?

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014-04-29 18:01:23 »
No business strategy, no meaningful names attached... All we have here is the vague promise of "we will make something for vr". Sorry, people need more than that to go on.

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #3 on: 2014-04-29 18:28:33 »
No business strategy, no meaningful names attached... All we have here is the vague promise of "we will make something for vr". Sorry, people need more than that to go on.

exactly what i was thinking after looking at the page. No Info at all.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #4 on: 2014-04-30 15:50:38 »
Cymatic Bruce was promoting this website. He is considering himself a VR Evangelist. I like him a lot though. He seems a lot of enthusiastic and a nice guy. He added me on skype and we chatted a bit. His talk shows are really popular and I think he has been hired by them as well. It may be a small company in their first steps but I believe VR has a lot of future potentials as far as business is concerned.

Of course I'm not a bot... don't you see my posts count... duh... and no I haven't gotten any virus that might be able to spam... just wanted to help guys since there are a lot of people here who are dealing with programming and the VR section is quite interesting and promising these days.

update: link for "Cymatic Bruce" (he announces recruiting, may help someone...)
« Last Edit: 2014-05-02 11:44:00 by LeonhartGR »