Author Topic: ff8 crash need assistance!  (Read 11232 times)

trickstar66

• View Profile
    • http://radicalgarbage.250free.com
ff8 crash need assistance!
« Reply #25 on: 2004-06-15 08:26:17 »
F you man! :)  I don't even buy games that cost that much!! :lol:  I usually look like a homeless guy rummaging through bargain bins and used game sections. I don't need ebay unless I'm looking for something really special and rare but I usually don't have enough money for much of anything since I'm still not old enough to get a job so I don't need it. I usually find rare things at the malls and game stores in my area because we seem to usually get stuff 2 months late. And we also have a lot people who sell rare stuff at the high population areas of this place. We have a very broad range of people living here too (very poor to very rich) so that means since the high population areas have a lot of poor people living there, and a lot of rich people sell there due to the high amounts of stores, the items are very cheap in price!! 8) And might I add, I didn't know "patients" were virtues... I just thought they were all sick!

cloud69

« Reply #26 on: 2004-06-16 11:35:45 »
Darkdevil Posted: 2004-06-14 15:36    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Jesus HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF EBAY?!?!

well duh, i aint livin under a rock
i juzt aint gotta credit card an i dun noe any1 dat has 1 (cept parents hu obviously wont let me)  :P  :P

Jedimark

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2004-06-16 11:41:57 »
Quote from: cloud69
Darkdevil Posted: 2004-06-14 15:36    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Jesus HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF EBAY?!?!

well duh, i aint livin under a rock
i juzt aint gotta credit card an i dun noe any1 dat has 1 (cept parents hu obviously wont let me)  :P  :P

You can send cash / personal cheque if the seller allows.

Goku7

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2004-06-19 04:29:51 »
Quote from: Darkdevil
Patients is a virtue my friend.  And plus, would you rather pay 39.99 for a game and play it that day.  or pay 29.99 and receive it in possibley 2 days?

...or, pay $29.99 plus $10.00 shipping and handling, and thus still have to pay $39.99 and still wait 2 days for the same item you could have had NOW by buying it in a store for that $39.99?

Just because the price appears cheaper doesn't mean it is.  You have to factor S&H charges in as well, otherwise that bargain of a purchase suddenly loses any advantages it had over just finding it in a store.

Darkdevil

• View Profile
    • Http://darkdevil177.5u.com
« Reply #29 on: 2004-06-19 08:45:54 »
Quote from: Goku7

Just because the price appears cheaper doesn't mean it is.  You have to factor S&H charges in as well, otherwise that bargain of a purchase suddenly loses any advantages it had over just finding it in a store.

I apologise, Ive been using a website that give me free postage for all my games....And even then Game.uk.com's postage is only £2.50....

trickstar66

• View Profile
    • http://radicalgarbage.250free.com
« Reply #30 on: 2004-06-19 09:22:25 »
No offense to anyone, but are some of you just programmed to type the way an illiterate slave talked back in the mid-early 20th century when they were freed?? http://memory.loc.gov/service/afc/afc9999001/5091a.ram

Goku7

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2004-06-22 00:46:49 »

I apologise, Ive been using a website that give me free postage for all my games....And even then Game.uk.com's postage is only £2.50....

:o

Free s&h?!  Now THAT'S a deal.

Other than that, from what I've seen on Ebay (and from my experience in buying a few things from there as well), having to pay $10 s&h for the stuff you bought is moderately common, as the seller could be anywhere in the world, and thus make it cost more to ship it the larger distance.

Quote from: trickstar66
No offense to anyone, but are some of you just programmed to type the way an illiterate slave talked back in the mid-early 20th century when they were freed??

That question is just....wrong....on so many levels....

Darkdevil

• View Profile
    • Http://darkdevil177.5u.com
« Reply #32 on: 2004-06-22 07:08:33 »
Quote from: Goku7

:o

Free s&h?!  Now THAT'S a deal.

http://www.gameplay.com