Author Topic: problem with bone Village  (Read 3048 times)

Dakotakid44

• View Profile
problem with bone Village
« on: 2005-08-28 20:11:38 »
I talk to the guy in the chair about digging. when they tell me to place diggers, it will not let me climb the ladder. It will let me climb the ladder before I talk to the guy, but not after. I am looking for the lunar harp. I know it is up the lladder, because I played it before on PlayStation. I cannot count how many times I tried to get up the ladder with no success.If somebody can help me out I would really appreciate it.if nobody can figure it out, could somebody e-mail me their save spot after you get the lunar Harp.  My e-mail is [email protected]

Katana

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2005-08-29 17:56:24 »
Use a editor and add Lunar Harp in your key items.

Well, that's one way to do it, unless someone does it for you..
Never had/heard of you're problem before so thats all i can do.

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #2 on: 2005-08-29 18:15:39 »
That trick with editor might not work. FF7 uses a "plot-progression-variable" to dermine if something has been already done, or not... If you just add that item, you could run into some problems...

You can send your save-game to me... I'll look for it :P

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
« Reply #3 on: 2005-08-30 17:13:10 »
You, most likely, can climb the ladder, it's just that the sweet spot is very small. I remember way back when...It took me a long time to find the place that would activate the ladder climbing. Think I just randomly hit the action button while rapidly walking back and forth under the ladder...until it finally caught.

Now...if it had been the Yuffie lever trap thing...  I could give you an answer. For some reason if you manuver Cloud to the front of Yuffie when she starts to cry... and talk to her from her front. The activation of the lever gets reversed.... To activate the lever Cloud's back must be facing the lever. I had a cow figuring that out, as well....was stuck there for about 40 minutes, trying to deactivate Yuffie's cage trap.

sfx1999

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005-08-30 20:19:32 »
Try using assist.