Author Topic: Looking For An Editor/Mod Tool  (Read 2133 times)

wcsc12

Looking For An Editor/Mod Tool
« on: 2010-08-12 09:08:48 »
I've been having a hard time trying to find this type of file for FFVII like FFTPatcher did for Final Fantasy Tactics. Essentially, what I really want to do is modify the materia slots on weapons and armor. I know with a gameshark code, i can modify materia slots for all the weapons but there's no codes (at least that I can find) to do the same for the armor. Does a tool like this even exist?

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Re: Looking For An Editor/Mod Tool
« Reply #1 on: 2010-08-12 10:48:12 »
Good question. Wall market may be able to do what you are asking. Also this is probably not the proper spot for this topic.

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Looking For An Editor/Mod Tool
« Reply #2 on: 2010-08-12 11:26:37 »
I've been having a hard time trying to find this type of file for FFVII like FFTPatcher did for Final Fantasy Tactics. Essentially, what I really want to do is modify the materia slots on weapons and armor. I know with a gameshark code, i can modify materia slots for all the weapons but there's no codes (at least that I can find) to do the same for the armor. Does a tool like this even exist?

WallMarket will do all you need and more. If you've been using GS only, you may still need to obtain tools for modifying the ISO. The old beta of CDMage with 'import file' functions (I think it's Beta 5) will do this very easily.