Author Topic: Subscriptions Not Working  (Read 3886 times)

Lokichaotic

• View Profile
Subscriptions Not Working
« on: 2016-11-18 03:28:36 »
I have every thing set up the way the tutorial say, but when I click on Check Subscriptions Now, there is no notification saying it's been updated. When I click on catalog and search it just says no results. Nothing ever pops up.

iDerek759

• View Profile
Re: Subscriptions Not Working
« Reply #1 on: 2016-11-18 05:10:32 »
Does your subscription box look like this?

If so, then I'm not sure what to tell you...

Lokichaotic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2016-11-18 06:36:44 »
Does your subscription box look like this?

If so, then I'm not sure what to tell you...
yeah it looks like that. I'm not sure what's wrong. I have everything setup correctly.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #3 on: 2016-11-18 07:13:25 »
What version of 7h are you using? New o es are out recently. I suggest simple things really. Copy and paste the link again from the tutorial page. If not download an older / newer version and test that too

Lokichaotic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2016-11-18 19:05:11 »
What version of 7h are you using? New o es are out recently. I suggest simple things really. Copy and paste the link again from the tutorial page. If not download an older / newer version and test that too

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15520.0 this is where I got it from. I'll look for an older version right now

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #5 on: 2016-11-18 19:15:09 »
Yeah that's the right page. All answers should be there somewhere. It has a q and a at the bottom of that post too I think. If the older version doesn't work too then perhaps the firewall stops it connecting too the internet

Lokichaotic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2016-11-18 19:17:06 »
Yeah that's the right page. All answers should be there somewhere. It has a q and a at the bottom of that post too I think. If the older version doesn't work too then perhaps the firewall stops it connecting too the internet

I thought of that last night, and already allowed access. Lol I'm so confused.

Edit: You guys can close this thread if you want. I don't think I'll be getting it to work. Downloaded V1.5, V1.52, V1.53 still not getting it to work. I allowed it in firewall, gave it inbound and outbound rules. Nada. Lol thanks for the help :D
« Last Edit: 2016-11-18 20:33:17 by Lokichaotic »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: 2016-11-18 21:11:58 »
Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\7thWorkshop and delete everything. When you reopen 7H, you'll be asked to do the Settings again. This is the last suggestion I have to offer.

Lokichaotic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2016-11-19 06:38:53 »
Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\7thWorkshop and delete everything. When you reopen 7H, you'll be asked to do the Settings again. This is the last suggestion I have to offer.

I did that with every version I downloaded. I have am stumped. I appreciate the help. I'm just going to forget about it.