Author Topic: Song Of Prayer  (Read 3821 times)

Yuna

Song Of Prayer
« on: 2001-09-01 06:42:00 »
Hi Everyone...

I just browsin' arround and found something new about Song Of Prayer (note: I have 4 Disc Final Fantasy X OST and the Making Of Final Fantasy X)

Song Of Prayer
i e yu i, no bo me no, re n mi ri, yo ju yo go, ha sa te ka na e, ku ta ma e

now, take the first four lines and put them vertically, like this:
i
e
yu
i

so that you will get:
i....no....re...yo
e...bo....n....ju
yu.me...mi..yo
i....no....ri....go

then put the last two lines in a square and L formation:
Square Formation :
ha...te...na
sa...ka..e

L Formation:
ku
ta...ma...e

now put them all together and read it horizontally and you got the unscrambled anagram:
i.....no....re...yo
e....bo....n....ju
yu...me...mi..yo
i.....no....ri....go
ha..te....na...ku
sa..ka....e....ta...ma...e

which translates into:
"Pray, Yevon-ju (sometimes called Ebon..thats is Yuna's religion), Dream, Praying Child, Until eternity, Bring glory."

And the funny one is if you see the Omake CD..you'll find that Mayuko Aoki is new in voice actor (she is Rinoa's motion actor in FF VIII)..and someone called "Tuna" instead "Yuna"... :)

Bye  :)

Joey

• View Profile
Song Of Prayer
« Reply #1 on: 2001-09-01 09:52:00 »
Thought you would never reply. You have FFX OST? Can you  http://www.streamload.com" TARGET=_blank>Streamload em to me? my username is Joey86. I only need disc 3 and 4. TQ. BTW, can I email you?

About the song of prayer:
It is just nonsense.

About that omake CD:
Where did you get it? My country dosen't have that and my dad does not have any credit cards.

Question:You *Really* Live in Jarkarta? What's your real name? Kasmawati? Are you an Islam? And how come you know japanese? you had a language course before?

Sorry for being so rude and Inquistive and irratating.

Yuna

Song Of Prayer
« Reply #2 on: 2001-09-01 11:06:00 »
Oh Joey..I'm really sorry, I want to help you, but I don't know anything about stream a file to Streamload. And the CD are in Audio CD's format, not MP3..I don't know how to change it to MP3. It confused me a lot.

Yes, you can email me..why not   :)

The Omake CD ? Oh I don't know for sure, My brother just went home from Japan and he bought me FFX merchandise (the moogle doll is so cute and soft), FFX PS2 DVD Game Disc and the package was include 2 posters, 1 Omake CD, 4 Disc FFX OST and my bro bought RIKKI Single too.

Joey..yes..I REALLY live in Jakarta..i don't have a reason to lie to you. Kasmawati ? You're really funny Joey...  :) where did you get that name anyway? Someday I'll tell you my real name, just be patient OK.
And yes..I'm a Muslim..do you ??!!

I know Japanese from my parents..sometimes they speak Nihon Language, but I'm not really interested and I'm only know a little bit, not whole kanji word.

It's Ok Joey, you're not being rude at all...
Joey do you have an alternate email..? I have sent email to [email protected] ..but i have Mail Delivery Failure, that mean your mail no longer exist ??

Bye everyone   :)

[This message has been edited by Yuna (edited September 01, 2001).]

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
Song Of Prayer
« Reply #3 on: 2001-09-01 16:19:00 »
Joey if you have AIM and are very nice about it I could send you disk 3 though it. I dont have disk 4 though. I have decided not to go near that untill I complete the game.

And nice work Yuna...intresting. I'm sure it will make more sense when I am not HALF ASLEEP! Argh cursed lack of caffine!  :)

Joey

• View Profile
Song Of Prayer
« Reply #4 on: 2001-09-03 11:57:00 »
Sir Canelot: What is AIM???

Yuna: No, I'm not a muslim. But I'm from Malaysia, where there are lots of muslims. So, malay and Indonesian language is very close. Another thing : How does your parents know Nihon-go?. The mail add that's in my profile is dead as I forgot my password.  [email protected] is my real e-mail after I re-opened my account. I'll try to edit my prefs one day.

Joey

• View Profile
Song Of Prayer
« Reply #5 on: 2001-09-03 12:04:00 »
Oh, yes. Yuna, ripping AudioCDs into MP3's is really simple. Just type rippers in download.com and choose anything. Then, follow the instructions and whoopee. You will have lots of MP3s in your computer.

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
Song Of Prayer
« Reply #6 on: 2001-09-03 21:59:00 »
AIM is a chat program. And I ah..cant be bothered. And if you want Yuna to rip the mp3s for you and send them at least give her a url to one.

It dosent seem like she is the "expert" at computers you are.

Yuna

Song Of Prayer
« Reply #7 on: 2001-09-04 18:02:00 »
Yes Joey..Sir Canelot was true, I'm not a computer expert.
Maybe I must learn more.
By the way Joey...check your mail at [email protected]

Bye  :)

Joey

• View Profile
Song Of Prayer
« Reply #8 on: 2001-09-10 06:39:00 »
There is a total of 10 Song of prayers in the OST. Most of them don't have much diffrence.