Author Topic: Little help with LGP Tools please?  (Read 2631 times)

Messiah99

• View Profile
Little help with LGP Tools please?
« on: 2004-06-12 11:24:58 »
Ok, I went to Ficedula's site and downloaded the latest version of LGP Tools, as I wanted to install the hand patch. I get the archive file, unpack it, and it turns into a directory, which holds the executable file, 2 text files, and 2 BIN files. (At this point please tell me if this is correct or not)

I try to run the executable file, and it gives me this error message:

"This application has failed to start because ficedula.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

But at no point did I ever install the program to begin with, I just unpacked the archive file and there it was.

Anyone able to help me out?

Darkdevil

• View Profile
    • Http://darkdevil177.5u.com
« Reply #1 on: 2004-06-12 11:35:08 »
Yeah, you need Fices .DLL to run ANY of his progs...its on his webby...

Messiah99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2004-06-12 11:40:29 »
And where do I put this DLL file? In the same folder as the LGP Tools I presume?

Darkdevil

• View Profile
    • Http://darkdevil177.5u.com
« Reply #3 on: 2004-06-12 11:45:14 »
Yep

I beleive you can also put it in a system directory so you dont have to make copys of the DLL for every prog.

Messiah99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2004-06-12 11:51:24 »
Haha, I go to the page and it answered that for me, but thank you much for the help, I must have overlooked that along the way, LGP Tools is the only thing that I needed from there, after the 1.02 patch, chocobo patch, and hand patch, dont think Im gonna be changing much of anything else, might look into using one of those high res battle modle patches later on, but that might be too much strain on this lil ol' machine, haha. But thank you again.