Author Topic: FF7 - I can't find the key to Midgar  (Read 6624 times)

Red_Wraith

• View Profile
FF7 - I can't find the key to Midgar
« on: 2005-03-12 17:26:26 »
On CD3 one needs a key to be able to go into Midgar. I dug many many times for "good" and "little" treasures in the Bone Village, but still I haven't found the key to Midgar. Have I done something wrong? I'm confused because the diggers in the Bone Village still talk about the special harp you need on CD1, and let me only choose to dig ASWELL for a good or a little treasure.

I tried it with a save game editor and gave me the "Key to Sector 5", but I still couldn't open the door. When I go next to the door of Midgar and press "Enter", nothing happened.

Can you help me, please?

Cya

DarkestDream

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2005-03-12 18:53:47 »
remove that Key item from the editor then go to Midgar and talk to the guy, he will expain where he lost the key, then go to bone village and click dig good, then you should find the key item

Red_Wraith

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005-03-12 21:57:12 »
Quote from: DarkestDream
remove that Key item from the editor then go to Midgar and talk to the guy, he will expain where he lost the key, then go to bone village and click dig good, then you should find the key item

I had already "dug good" many times (about 20 times) before I tried to get the key with the editor. And I had spoken with the guy in front of Midgar.

Cya

Red_Wraith

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005-03-13 00:22:46 »
I finally found it. I simply dug near the broken plane without placing any diggers. Those had always taken me away from the place where the key is.

When I went to Midgar, I was supposed to see a ghost of Aeris, but I didn't see any. When I enter into the church the sprite of the little girl somehow transforms from something I can't see into the form of the little girl in about 0.1 seconds. So can I see Aeris ghost only for 0.1 seconds (this time is too short to recognize anything), or is this a bug?

Cya

CKtalon

• View Profile
    • http://www.ffrc.cjb.net
« Reply #4 on: 2005-03-18 00:40:00 »
U will have to dig normal treasure..NOT good treasure..

It's near to the plane's tip..

DarkestDream

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005-03-18 01:50:18 »
Quote from: CKtalon
U will have to dig normal treasure..NOT good treasure..

It's near to the plane's tip..

look at his last post, he already got it