Author Topic: Sephiroth in battle  (Read 4161 times)

Sephiroth's heart

Sephiroth in battle
« on: 2004-10-06 17:34:55 »
I would to know how to plays as sephiroth in battle because i tested lots of things (but not very good result):

-I tested the Sephiroth's patch but it's just out of the battles so in the fields and i don't care about this.(his hair is not long it's not beautiful) :(

-Second i took the sephiroh's models and the sephiroth skelton and i change their name example : sabc -> rtbc. and i put them into the Battle.LPG but all models in battle weren't here, just head, textures, weapon and "some hair" were here.  :x

-Third i used the cloud skeleton and the sephiroth's moddels but it's not very beautyfull and all models are not here. -_-

So if someone could give me a complete guide easy to understand or one patch/download to play with Sephiroth in battle.   :D   I think it's not the first post about this but please ! (If you see some faults it's because i'm not english so don't care about it)

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
Sephiroth in battle
« Reply #1 on: 2004-10-06 19:36:16 »
Use the JENOVA editor on qhuimms site to put Sephy into your party.  that simple.

...Slightly off topic, and, I appologize, but... I've had it.

What's with you people who want to play as Sephiroth?!  He has no limits, no animations for half your commands, you can't control him anyway, and the whole point of the story is to find him and stop him!

..though i suppsoe there is some comedic value to all that:

Cloud: "We must find Sephiroth and stop him!"

Tifa: "yeah!"

Sephiroth:"...sure, whatever you say."

Cloud: "Shut up, Sephiroth, I'm not in the mood for your sarcasm!  Now c'mon..."

*sigh*, people....

Ged

• View Profile
    • http://acn.waw.pl/vanyel
Re: Sephiroth in battle
« Reply #2 on: 2004-10-06 19:58:37 »
Quote from: Sephiroth's heart
-I tested the Sephiroth's patch but it's just out of the battles so in the fields and i don't care about this.(his hair is not long it's not beautiful)

He has long hair, but only in battle, and you need a proper patch for the proper version, and properly install it. There is no superior version to that. You can download the TNT version here..

Sephiroth's heart

Sephiroth in battle
« Reply #3 on: 2004-10-07 16:38:00 »
But i need the 1.02 version of ff7 ? or an other patch because with the basic version of ff7 it doesn't work !

-----

Quote from: EmperorSteele
What's with you people who want to play as Sephiroth?!  He has no limits, no animations for half your commands, you can't control him anyway, and the whole point of the story is to find him and stop him!
Because for me and lots of men and ladys it's THE more beautyfull caracter in the whole world !

Mod Edit: Merged two posts into one post.  Please don't double-post.

-----

Ok i applyed the patch it work good thancks i love you !  :love:

Mod Edit: Merged a third post in.  Please don't triple-post.  (All three posts were made within 20 minutes.)

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
Sephiroth in battle
« Reply #4 on: 2004-10-07 17:24:46 »
How's that for quick learning!

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
Sephiroth in battle
« Reply #5 on: 2004-10-07 21:09:42 »
Quote from: Sephiroth's heart

Because for me and lots of men and ladys it's THE more beautyfull caracter in the whole world !

There are better games for masturbating to while playing than ff7 -_-

And sephy's ugly, anyway >=)

(note to mods: off topic, i know, and, I appologize.  But... urge to smack.. bishy lovers.. rising...)

PumpkinPieman

• View Profile
    • http://PumpkinPieman.blogspot.com
Sephiroth in battle
« Reply #6 on: 2004-10-08 00:25:08 »
I like sephy's hair ...

*pets sephy*

James Pond

• Forums Grumpy Bastard....At The Best Of Times.
    • View Profile
Sephiroth in battle
« Reply #7 on: 2004-10-08 06:41:30 »

(note to mods: off topic, i know, and, I appologize.  But... urge to smack.. bishy lovers.. rising...)

Hey.....Whatever floats peoples boats....If they feel a bit gay, let em I say..