Author Topic: Im amazed...  (Read 3352 times)

Naitguolf

• View Profile
Im amazed...
« on: 2005-07-25 02:00:04 »
Long time since my last post.

But i want to congrat all of you guys.... you are making an explendid work with Final Fantasy. Oh my, maybe Square Enix dont make a Remake in the future, but maybe here YES. Or a FF editable. That's incredible.

Like i said, im amazed. :)

Ok, just only one question:

I want to mess with Blitz3d. Now Biturn export the models to ASE correctly. My question is: Is there a ASE -> 3DS or better an ASE -> b3d or ASE -> MD2 without losing model details? Just to mess with the models.... :)

Yazoo

• View Profile
trluly..
« Reply #1 on: 2005-07-25 04:26:14 »
:D Greetings to all of you!! :

Naitguolf, I definitely agree! Its true, square-enix may not even plan on a remake, but thats ok.
Its now possible to improve the character models..even the npcs..The music can be improved. The enemy stats and etc. can be changed. There is now a 'Hardcore' version..Even the game text/dialogue can be altered.a somewhat totally different experience. It's just gona keep growing. Sooner or later, the backgrounds will be able to be replaced by better quality bg's. Maybe the limit breaks cold be editted. Maybe add new monsters??? New weapons..theres so many things to do. But it can only be taken as far as a MOD can. We cant alter the storyline..or make new FMV's..but still..people here are able to keep this game alive, and i thank you all!!!

mirex

• View Profile
    • http://mirex.mypage.sk
Im amazed...
« Reply #2 on: 2005-07-25 07:07:05 »
I want to mess with Blitz3d. Now Biturn export the models to ASE correctly. My question is: Is there a ASE -> 3DS or better an ASE -> b3d or ASE -> MD2 without losing model details? Just to mess with the models...

Biturn has option to load/save .3ds and .b3d models too (without animations though). PM me if you need more detailed info.

Naitguolf

• View Profile
Im amazed...
« Reply #3 on: 2005-07-25 10:48:45 »
Ok. Thanks! I send to you a PM.

But the fact .b3d models are blocky (like .3ds). ASE files are more sharpher.

Will you continue improving your explendid program? Like exporting anims?

mirex

• View Profile
    • http://mirex.mypage.sk
Im amazed...
« Reply #4 on: 2005-07-27 12:51:43 »
Well I'd like to, but I'm working on a different projects right now, I have no time even for them so I'm not even thinking about updating Biturn. I do updates only from time to time, sorry. But I'll get back to it.