Author Topic: My Lipsync Videos Xd  (Read 7411 times)

cloud1414

• Anthony Pierce
    • View Profile
    • The Legend Of Twilight
My Lipsync Videos Xd
« on: 2008-10-13 03:45:12 »
Well I started doing more lipsync videos for extra credit and to show them on Waycross. So I decided to make them for fun now XD

I think this will be a fun hobby vor a while

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4C457DA6B099D733

So far, the one with the Most views is Dam Dariram haha. Thanks guy for all the views and comment and rate! it helps alot XD

Well I hope you like the videos, and if you have a song in mind, let me know and ill sing it for you XD
« Last Edit: 2008-10-13 15:19:49 by cloud1414 »

*:.Griever.:*

• Formerly Tidus_Lionheart
    • View Profile
Re: My Lipsync Videos Xd
« Reply #1 on: 2008-10-13 08:45:33 »
Ummm...  I officially have nothing to say.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-10-13 14:14:33 »
Your links don't work because you haven't copied the full URL. You're better off by copying and pasting the URL of the "videos" section of your channel.

cloud1414

• Anthony Pierce
    • View Profile
    • The Legend Of Twilight
« Reply #3 on: 2008-10-13 15:21:05 »
Opps sorry guys, i updated the post with the playlist url. thanks for letting me know :P

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-10-13 17:23:13 »
Opps sorry guys, i updated the post with the playlist url. thanks for letting me know :P
No one cares. Go reply to one of the other 100 forums you posted this.

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008-10-13 17:23:56 »
P.S.

Gay.

cloud1414

• Anthony Pierce
    • View Profile
    • The Legend Of Twilight
« Reply #6 on: 2008-10-13 17:55:57 »
I'm just trying to get my videos out there. to be noticed. and your not helping with the negative comments, if you dont like them, dont write anything about them then. saying that they are gay is really not cool. i dont call your stuff gay, so dont do it to me.

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #7 on: 2008-10-13 18:17:54 »
So... Why 1414?

cloud1414

• Anthony Pierce
    • View Profile
    • The Legend Of Twilight
« Reply #8 on: 2008-10-13 18:24:25 »
long story haha. well 14 is my favorite number, i dont remember why i decided to use 2 14s.

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008-10-14 04:29:37 »
Quote from: ChaosControl
P.S.

Gay.

Quote from: cloud1414
I'm just trying to get my videos out there. to be noticed. and your not helping with the negative comments, if you dont like them, dont write anything about them then. saying that they are gay is really not cool. i dont call your stuff gay, so dont do it to me.

He didn't say anything negative about your videos.  Tell me what you think is so negative about the word gay.  To be fair you're not calling anything of ChaosControl's material anything negative because he's not posting trash on the world largest video site then spamming forums about it.  So you got this all over your videos:

If you are going to make comments like "thats so gay! or you suck." Please don't, i dont hate on your videos or profile. So if your going to make rude comments like that, dont watch the videos and just go away! Thank you

So you don't want critiques on your videos?  If people think your videos are god-awful and display absolutely no talent, myself included, why can't we tell you?  You know any publicity is good publicity, so I'd let Chaos or anyone else shout from the highest mountain that your videos are gay.  There's nothing negative about it anyway and it gets word of mouth out there, right?  So why do you want to be noticed?  Did you have a troubled childhood, not enough attention?  Is becoming an "internet celebrity" your biggest aspiration in life?

Alright I'll offer you some constructive criticism.

Step 1:
Learn an actual unique talent. (Not pretending to sing to poor dance music)

Step 2:
Develop the talent so it's actually good.

Step 3:
If your going to post your talent, be prepared for both praise and criticism.

To sum it all up I agree with ChaosControl's review.  Two thumbs up on your gay videos!  :-D
cloud1414

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008-10-22 17:06:40 »
Seriously, rofl!

Nothing much to add but to say Otokoshi's great, and you didn't even have to put up gay movies for it! :D

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008-10-22 18:01:52 »
I agree that the videos are bad, and that criticism in any form is good, but can we please not use the word 'gay' as a negative term?

It does offend some people, myself included.

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008-10-23 17:15:29 »
I agree that the videos are bad, and that criticism in any form is good, but can we please not use the word 'gay' as a negative term?

It does offend some people, myself included.
I'm kind of (this is not an attack) offended by people who are offended all the time.. It's just words, big thing.

Wait.. that would make me offended by myself and that would be going straight into a downward spiral.. :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: 2008-10-23 17:57:37 by ChaosControl »

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008-10-23 20:16:28 »
I'm one of the very few gay people I know that don't get offended often about these things, and I don't usually make a big deal about it, but in this case I did find it offensive, if only slightly.

Which is why I asked politely instead of whining like a little bitch as some sometimes do. There's no need to use the word in such a negative way in this discussion. I didn't consider it a personal attack, I just thought it could have been worded better. As a gay person reading this discussion it slightly offended me. Thats all.

I don't think I'm out of line, but if anyone else does I'd love to hear what you have to say.