Author Topic: game crash after the bike minigame boss  (Read 3860 times)

Great Sephiroth

• I Will never be ........ a memory
    • View Profile
game crash after the bike minigame boss
« on: 2009-07-18 21:59:58 »
hi i have a strange bug, after i finish the bike minigame i fight the boss and after there is a dialogue about leaving midgar and now the bug occur when it swicht screen to go where evryone descending a rope the game crash to desktop without any error message

anyone can help me

Xelane

• View Profile
Re: game crash after the bike minigame boss
« Reply #1 on: 2009-07-19 09:03:04 »
can you clear that up? seemed a bit messy

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-07-19 14:13:39 »
can you clear that up? seemed a bit messy

Indeed.

Great Sephiroth: You're also going to have to post what customisations you're using, i.e. Aali's graphics driver, and other patches you have installed.

Great Sephiroth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-07-19 14:15:43 »
after the boss there is there is a sequence where evryone said they must go after Sephiroth, and the last line before it change screen is Tifa"i guess this is goodbye Midgar after it is supposedto go where they are leaving Midgar(you see them going down a rope) , i didnt have a chance to see that i have tried about 10 times and its always the same result

edit 1: im sorry i have a little difficulty to explain because my natural language is French

edit 2: im using the aali's driver, prp patch , a custum Cid mod made by me, Highter resolution patch, 9999 limit breaking, apz cloud, FF7Music

note: i have all those before the bug and it work well, and i must use the aali's driver because the game don't  start without it
« Last Edit: 2009-07-19 15:02:31 by Great Sephiroth »

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-07-19 14:38:10 »
doesn't the screen fade out when the transition between backrounds happens? if so, maybe your game has a setting where it has issues with fading out.

if that is the case then someone here whom is good with the settings should be able to help you easily

Great Sephiroth

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-07-19 14:59:21 »
yes the screen fade out  and it crash to the desktop right after that

Kranmer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009-07-19 15:48:16 »
what does your app.log say about the crash ?

Great Sephiroth

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009-07-19 16:06:15 »
i do not get any error message and app.log did not give me anything new(i try remove it and made it do the error and no app.log appear

Kranmer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009-07-19 16:15:00 »
an app.log should appear everytime in your game folder when you run the game.
if it isnt appearing that alone means there is proberly somthing wrong. your not using vista or win7 by any chance are you ?
have you also tried using different versions of aali's patch to see if you get different results ? it might be worth a try. you could also try doing a fresh install of the game and not using anything but aali's driver to see if it makes any difference.